Criswell Chrysler's Factory Direct Pricing Program - 2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 11-16-2018, 02:38 PM Thread Starter

Criswell Chrysler's Factory Direct Pricing Program

Criswell Chrysler, located in Gaithersburg MD, is proud to announce their nationwide Criswell Factory Pricing Program for new Chrysler Pacificas.

Chrysler Pacificas will be 5% under invoice PLUS rebates on In Stock or Factory Orders!

Contact me, Carl Wilhelm at [email protected] (preferred method) or text me at 301-748-2053 for questions or to let me know what you are looking for and I'll be happy to work up a price for you.

The price I provide you with only include the rebates you qualify for. I don't play the bait and switch game with rebates. Price excludes your state's taxes, tags and $300 Maryland*processing fee.

Our Factory Pricing Program is not compatible with any other buyers programs. Some examples of these are True Car, Edmunds, USAA, Costco/Sams Club,and*AAA.

We do not reimburse for any travel expenses you may incur.

We do not ship vehicles, but we have a couple carriers we can recommend or you can set it up on your own. We do not reimburse for shipping.

Because we are a high volume dealer, we can offer this program to you I will do my best to make sure you are getting a competitive price and that the customer service is exceptional. I promise you, even though your local dealership may be closer in distance.... You'll spend more time and effort with them than you will making the trip to see me.*Everything can be done by email, text and phone so we can have everything ready to go when you get here.

Side Note: I can do the Factory Direct Buy Program on other vehicles as well, so you are more then welcome to inquire about others as well and I can let you know what the discount would be on others.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Pacifica Stock 9.jpg (167.1 KB, 6 views)

Last edited by carlw8; 11-20-2018 at 02:31 PM. Reason: mispellings

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page