Black Friday Special Pricing - 2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums
 6Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 11-22-2018, 09:49 PM Thread Starter

Black Friday Special Pricing

All In Stock and Factory Ordered Pacificas will be $2500 under invoice PLUS Rebates! Click here for details about our Black Friday Special Pricing Program

www.carlsellspacificas.com
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 11-23-2018, 05:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlw8 View Post
All In Stock and Factory Ordered Pacificas will be $2500 under invoice PLUS Rebates! Click here for details about our Black Friday Special Pricing Program
Carl was very responsive to my request for a quote under the Black Friday special. I haven't yet made a decision, but wanted to let you know he's seems diligent in working with us.
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 11-23-2018, 11:05 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogus View Post
Carl was very responsive to my request for a quote under the Black Friday special. I haven't yet made a decision, but wanted to let you know he's seems diligent in working with us.
You have been considering a Pacifica since 2016 (forum join date) and haven't made a decision yet?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 11-23-2018, 11:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by craig View Post
You have been considering a Pacifica since 2016 (forum join date) and haven't made a decision yet?

Ha ha. That was a keen observation, but yes some people do take their time. Also itís possible that the decision was postponed due to some other pressing needs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
craig likes this.

2018 Gas Pacifica Limited, Jazz blue with Alloy interior
8 Seater, Uconnect theater HK sound, Trailer tow package.
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 11-23-2018, 11:27 PM

Garage
Just trying my hand at humor, no sarcasm was intended.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 11-24-2018, 06:54 AM

I believe I joined the forum in Jan 2017 when the decision for minivan was being considered, took another 8 months before I ordered mine and got it delivered in Nov 2017. Thatís close to a year.

2018 Gas Pacifica Limited, Jazz blue with Alloy interior
8 Seater, Uconnect theater HK sound, Trailer tow package.
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 11-24-2018, 03:12 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bond007 View Post
I believe I joined the forum in Jan 2017 when the decision for minivan was being considered, took another 8 months before I ordered mine and got it delivered in Nov 2017. Thatís close to a year.

It appears that in many parts of the country, ordering a vehicle is the norm. Is that observation correct? Here in California the dealers stock so many vehicles that it would be hard to imagine that one couldn't find what they wanted in stock. Mine came equipped exactly as we wanted with the exception of the roof rack and mud flaps which we have ordered as they are easily installed Mopar parts. I wouldn't order a van just to have the two easily added options arrive with the vehicle.
Bond007 likes this.

post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 11-24-2018, 03:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by craig View Post

Decided the '17s had too many issues being the first year of the new model. Leased a Sienna instead and it's near time to replace it. Still attracted to the features of the Pacifica particularly Stow & Go, but loved the reliability of the Sienna.
Bond007 and craig like this.
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 11-24-2018, 03:57 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogus View Post
Decided the '17s had too many issues being the first year of the new model. Leased a Sienna instead and it's near time to replace it. Still attracted to the features of the Pacifica particularly Stow & Go, but loved the reliability of the Sienna.
Take the plunge. You will be pleasantly surprised. My neighbor always drove (boring) Honda's and Toyota's. She would drive them 8-10 years, then replace them when they had problems. In 2008 she fell in love with the Dodge Charger Dub edition. She bought it and is still driving/enjoying it with fewer problems than she experienced with the Honda's and Toyota's in similar time periods.

post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 11-24-2018, 04:02 PM Thread Starter

I wouldn't say ordering the vehicle is the norm, but you do tend to see it more on the high end Pacificas and Pacifica Hybrids. I'd say about 20% of our Pacifica Buyers are factory orders. We try to stock between 70-100 Pacificas and Pacifica Hybrids, but it's impossible to stock every possible combination in volume. We do our inventory ordering based on what is selling, not only at our dealership, but in our zone as well. A client may want an option that is just not as popular so it doesn't get ordered frequently and whenever the option or accessory is available through Mopar, we go that route as well.
Bond007 and craig like this.

www.carlsellspacificas.com

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page