2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums

2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums (https://www.pacificaforums.com/forum/)
-   What Did You Do To Your Chrysler Pacifica Today? (https://www.pacificaforums.com/forum/442-what-did-you-do-your-chrysler-pacifica-today/)
-   -   What did you do to your Chrysler Pacifica Minivan today? (https://www.pacificaforums.com/forum/442-what-did-you-do-your-chrysler-pacifica-today/2266-what-did-you-do-your-chrysler-pacifica-minivan-today.html)

PacificaAdmin 08-08-2016 07:20 PM

What did you do to your Chrysler Pacifica Minivan today?

Share what you did today with the Chrysler Pacifica Minivan community!

Example: I took her out of the garage and gave her a nice bath and followed up with a coat of wax.

Example: Finally got my window tints done, now I can't open my windows for a week :frown2:

Example: My top box for the roof racks just arrived! Say hello to extra storage space on long trips.

Anything goes!

BrettP 08-09-2016 12:41 AM

I took my Pacifica Limited back to the dealer a second time for a minor seat electrical problem today. They already had a very cool loaner truck ready without me even having to ask so kudos and thanks to Ron Carter Chrysler Alvin, TX.

ezdays 08-09-2016 09:07 AM

Me, I just sat by the phone hoping that the dealer would call and tell me that Chrysler had sent the part and that my Pacifica was ready to be picked up..... Just a dream, the last time, Chrysler sent the part by UPS, not even overnighting it.:mad:

Tsuter 08-09-2016 09:07 AM

A week? Really? In this heat, those bad boys should be cured up in no time. Just leave it outside for a day or two. I had ours done the first week we got it, love it. It compliments the rest of the van and gives much needed shade in the front seats.
We took ours to the beach on Sunday, love the folding rear seats.

Fastskiguy 09-01-2016 09:06 PM

Bought it yesterday, drove 40 miles for golf, 40 miles back, got 31.4mpg performing the "moderate driving with brief periods of wide open throttle" break-in as directed by the book. Just a delightful vehicle!

EdgeLax 09-01-2016 10:39 PM

First day with our new Pacifica. I just installed the vacuum, programmed our seat memory profiles and Key Fob.

My kids told me they like the Pacifica better than our BMW 328i...my response..."you should, it was more expensive".

Damoncaravanman 09-02-2016 12:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EdgeLax (Post 22977)
First day with our new Pacifica. I just installed the vacuum, programmed our seat memory profiles and Key Fob.

My kids told me they like the Pacifica better than our BMW 328i...my response..."you should, it was more expensive".

No kidding!!! I ordered a fully loaded Limited that should be built 9/6 and my better half is already looking at "more expensive" cars to replace our other one....

generaltso 09-02-2016 08:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EdgeLax (Post 22977)
I just installed the vacuum

The vacuum didn't come installed?

ezdays 09-02-2016 11:37 AM

Talk about more expensive, I just got our insurance bill and it was only about 20% less that it was for our 2015 T&C plus our 2008 Avalanche, which we traded both for the Pacifica (and a few dollars as well)

EdgeLax 09-02-2016 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by generaltso (Post 23193)
The vacuum didn't come installed?

I had to install the hose and extension. I had to tell my sales-guy that it had a vacuum in the first place. The PDI was even more of a joke..."here's your keys; enjoy"