2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Chrysler is offering 0% 60 month financing in order to clear out 2019 Inventory (and there is a ton of inventory in the DC area.) I can't find the fine print online. Does anyone have any experience with the Chrysler 0% offer? Does anyone know if they are charging origination fees or early termination fees?

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Chrysler is offering 0% 60 month financing in order to clear out 2019 Inventory (and there is a ton of inventory in the DC area.) I can't find the fine print online. Does anyone have any experience with the Chrysler 0% offer? Does anyone know if they are charging origination fees or early termination fees?
In September 2016 I had a Chrysler 0% offer that I paid off early. I don't think there were origination fees or early termination fees, but you should ask just to be sure.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Earlier this year you had to give up a $1,000 rebate in order to get the 0%. Chrysler has always had the terms on its website. I seem to recall that the APR isn’t actually 0.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you folks I just bought a 2019 with 0% 60 month, no origination, no fees for early repayment. What more code you ask for, I see a lot of inventory of 2019 Limiteds in the DC area. Not so much of other trims. IMO, the 0% is a pretty compelling offer you qualify.

Good luck everyone.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
3 Participants
WhySoSerious
2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums
PacificaForums.com - A forum community dedicated to Chrysler Pacifica owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades, towing capacity, reliability, and more!
Full Forum Listing