2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Chrysler is offering 0% 60 month financing in order to clear out 2019 Inventory (and there is a ton of inventory in the DC area.) I can't find the fine print online. Does anyone have any experience with the Chrysler 0% offer? Does anyone know if they are charging origination fees or early termination fees?

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Chrysler is offering 0% 60 month financing in order to clear out 2019 Inventory (and there is a ton of inventory in the DC area.) I can't find the fine print online. Does anyone have any experience with the Chrysler 0% offer? Does anyone know if they are charging origination fees or early termination fees?
In September 2016 I had a Chrysler 0% offer that I paid off early. I don't think there were origination fees or early termination fees, but you should ask just to be sure.

·
Registered
408 Posts
Earlier this year you had to give up a $1,000 rebate in order to get the 0%. Chrysler has always had the terms on its website. I seem to recall that the APR isn’t actually 0.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you folks I just bought a 2019 with 0% 60 month, no origination, no fees for early repayment. What more code you ask for, I see a lot of inventory of 2019 Limiteds in the DC area. Not so much of other trims. IMO, the 0% is a pretty compelling offer you qualify.

Good luck everyone.

·
Registered
2 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Some of that sounds like what is available for discounts. Right now there is a Alternative Finance option. Sounds like Alternative Facts. Heh.

Up in Western Canada the major discount on Pacificas comes with a 3.99% with all terms and a large discount of $6000. Then there is the choice of 0% up to 4 years with a $2000 discount. 0.49% for 5 years and incrementally higher for longer terms. Some of the discount is used as a rate buydown. They spend your money for you.

Sometimes FCA is desperate to give away money. There are separate discount programs can increase savings, but not every situation receives the discounts. Such as, if you have 12 months or less left in payments on any FCA vehicle you can receive a free 1% rate discount and $1000 added to the cash discount (not offered every month). No trade needed. Just bait/reward for taking on more payments. If you don't have a finance contract then perhaps you qualify for a Loyalty discount program. Own a truck? Truck Loyalty $1500! The Pacifica has a $1500 rebate created for their AJAC award. Automotive Journalist recognition award on top of the other $6000 cash discount.

Then there are the discounts on the high end or low end of a model. For the month the Pacifica L and LX receive $3,750 worth of Consumer Cash. $3,000 discount for the Hybrid. $6,000 goes to the Pacificas that are not L, LX, or Hybrid.

Receiving discounts is all fine and dandy. Just don't have a brand new model roll out of the factory with cash on the hood. That protects over-eager suggested retail prices, in my opinion.

The information above isn't meant to send anyone to any dealership with ammo. By all means you SHOULD ask about all available discounts at the beginning of the negotiations. Consumer law in our province forced a line and a place to initial to state that the customer has received all available discounts on the bill of sale. Signing and initialling a single page in 8 places plus the signature seems a little too much though. Very strong customer protection, eh'?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts