1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Dude, that is nice!

·
Registered
999 Posts
Why not just get larger rims to fill the wheel gap? It already sits rather low at 5 inches (5.1 to be exact if I remember right).

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Why not just get larger rims to fill the wheel gap? It already sits rather low at 5 inches (5.1 to be exact if I remember right).

Even with 22's you still have to run tires with an oversize aspect ratio to increase the overall diameter and fill the gap, so it would screw with speedometer, etc.. These wheels and tires are the same diameter as the factory 20" wheel set up.
Plus the 22's were over a grand more :wink2:

·
Registered
173 Posts
Well this makes much more sense now, I was thinking....**** that gal is really into modding her van!

I've gone to a couple of races so far with the new van and it's so incredibly nice compared to the old Ford Focus ST. Plenty of room for stuff and similar mileage too.

Attachments

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
What did you do the chrome delete with? Plasti-dip?

I had it wrapped. The window frames and mirrors are glossy black, the lower chrome strip and door handles are a glossy dark gray. The grill surround and roof rails are satin black. I plastic-dipped the front badge with gunmetal gray. Rear I did badge delete and I tried painting the Chrysler logo black but it looked too much like the "Batman symbol"

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
About this Discussion
37 Replies
21 Participants
ludvball
2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums
PacificaForums.com - A forum community dedicated to Chrysler Pacifica owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades, towing capacity, reliability, and more!
Full Forum Listing