2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought my van as is about 6 months ago , well about a month ago it got overheated & broke down. It was steaming ect. Well we got it home & ended up replacing the thermostat & it was just fine for awhile. Well it started overheating again so we find out the radiator fans weren't working so we replaced those as well. I was told it was still overheating. Any idea what to do next I can't really afford to take it to the shop atm. But we're down to 0 vehicles & need to get it working properly.

·
Registered
762 Posts
You have posted on the forum dedicated to 2017 and newer Chrysler Pacifica mini-vans.
If your vehicle is indeed a 2004, you should post your Q on a forum for the other style Pacificas. You might have better luck.

·
Registered
367 Posts
I bought my van as is about 6 months ago , well about a month ago it got overheated & broke down. It was steaming ect. Well we got it home & ended up replacing the thermostat & it was just fine for awhile. Well it started overheating again so we find out the radiator fans weren't working so we replaced those as well. I was told it was still overheating. Any idea what to do next I can't really afford to take it to the shop atm. But we're down to 0 vehicles & need to get it working properly.
Lol

·
Registered
590 Posts
This forum is for newer pacificas, try the same question over at chryslerforum .com

·
Registered
254 Posts
Sounds like a bad head gasket.

An 04? Why are you here?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts