2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Vendor
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Chrysler has come out with a Business Center $1000 rebate on all 2018 and 2019 Pacifica Hybrid trim lines. In the mid atlantic, the program is Mid Atlantic BC Retail Consumer Cash 35CK1 for 2019 Pacifica Hybrid and 35CJ1 for 2018's. The program code will vary from Business Center to Business Center, but from the research I have done it looks like it is a $1000 nationwide. Also falling under this program is a $1500 rebate on 2018 Pacifica gas models and $250 on 2019 Pacifica Gas models.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Do you think the dealership will honor this rebate even if I placed a custom order - back in Nov 2018 and negotiated then. I will be taking possession on Saturday. It just got delivered today of 2019 Pacifica Hybrid.

Or in general do they honor any offers available at the time of possession or is it at the time of ordering?

Chrysler has come out with a Business Center $1000 rebate on all 2018 and 2019 Pacifica Hybrid trim lines. In the mid atlantic, the program is Mid Atlantic BC Retail Consumer Cash 35CK1 for 2019 Pacifica Hybrid and 35CJ1 for 2018's. The program code will vary from Business Center to Business Center, but from the research I have done it looks like it is a $1000 nationwide. Also falling under this program is a $1500 rebate on 2018 Pacifica gas models and $250 on 2019 Pacifica Gas models.

·
Vendor
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Do you think the dealership will honor this rebate even if I placed a custom order - back in Nov 2018 and negotiated then. I will be taking possession on Saturday. It just got delivered today of 2019 Pacifica Hybrid.

Or in general do they honor any offers available at the time of possession or is it at the time of ordering?
As long as it is available in your business center, they should honor it, or at least any honest dealer would honor it. I always tell my factory order clients up front that if the rebate is bigger when their vehicle comes in, they get the bigger rebate. If you'd like, let me know your zip code and VIN# to your Pacifica and I can confirm for you. You can PM me if you'd like.

Carlw8

·
Registered
21 Posts

As long as it is available in your business center, they should honor it, or at least any honest dealer would honor it. I always tell my factory order clients up front that if the rebate is bigger when their vehicle comes in, they get the bigger rebate. If you'd like, let me know your zip code and VIN# to your Pacifica and I can confirm for you. You can PM me if you'd like.

Carlw8
Thank you everyone. My dealership honored it without any issues

1 - 4 of 4 Posts