2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Wife and i are the proud new owners of 2019 Pacifica Touring Plus S package. It has the black 20 inch wheels. I need to run winter tires due to our steep driveway and some backroads that we drive around here. I have Blizzak WS80 already in 17 inch. I have been searching the forums for other wheels I can get from Jeep GC and DGC/T&C,etc... I am having a hard time finding much on here about what ACTUALLY fits, besides specs saying it should fit. My concern is the front caliper being so big and hitting the wheel. Can anyone shed some light on 17 inch wheels that actually have been installed and are using NO spacers. Pictures are welcome. This would be good for others too, I am sure.Years,Make and model of the wheel would be great info. Thank you in advance!

·
Registered
14 Posts
My Wife and i are the proud new owners of 2019 Pacifica Touring Plus S package. It has the black 20 inch wheels. I need to run winter tires due to our steep driveway and some backroads that we drive around here. I have Blizzak WS80 already in 17 inch. I have been searching the forums for other wheels I can get from Jeep GC and DGC/T&C,etc... I am having a hard time finding much on here about what ACTUALLY fits, besides specs saying it should fit. My concern is the front caliper being so big and hitting the wheel. Can anyone shed some light on 17 inch wheels that actually have been installed and are using NO spacers. Pictures are welcome. This would be good for others too, I am sure.Years,Make and model of the wheel would be great info. Thank you in advance!
The 17in will fit provided they are 5x127 and offset is 51mm. If you are looking at Jeep or other Dodge OEM rims you are able to use 35mm to 56mm offset as long as you have 5x127mm. Your OEM rims (Pacifica) sizing is 5x127 and 51mm offset. The pac's range of wheels from factory are 17", 18" and 20". Some other wheels are DAI and Fast wheels for cheaper aluminum alloy replica's.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I purchased a 2018 Touring L plus used, and as part of the deal, had the dealer provide a winter tire package. I don 't have the part numbers, but they are steel 17 inch rims, with the Chrysler logo on them, so you should be able to get some from your dealer

1 - 3 of 3 Posts