2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Has anyone leased one? I am having trouble getting them to apply the entire 7500 rebate from IRS to Chrysler applied to my cap. One offered to give me 50% of it. Other cars/dealers will do this. Some dealers HAVE promised they will do it for that PacY and then don't get back to me. Does the dealer benefit somehow if they will not apply the 7500? If that has worked for anyone please explain how and if the dealer is within 500 miles or so of NC point me their way!

On a purchase I am being offered a price of 42K vs 49K MSRP for a limited with options of 18" wheel, blue paint, safety tech. I am ordering it. I i want to lease as I don't trust FCA quality long term nor do I want to deal with trying to sell it as it is kind of a specialty vehicle at this point.
The idiots in my state legislature are trying to add 300 to registration fees because it doesn't pay enough gas tax. Carbon costs nothing I guess.

Of course we will see what they try to slip by for doc fees. The affiliate program I am using states no doc fee as the dealer gets $75 from FCA for the paperwork.
Some dealers want over 500 for doc fees. LOL.

Thanks
This was a bait and switch deal. These southern dealers still think it's 1980.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I bought a 2019 PacHy Ltd with ATS, Sunroof, 18 inch wheels, interior protection package and splash guards last week in Seattle.
MSRP is 51.2, I got it for 46.75.
Dealer advertised price was 47.25. Dealer needed my employee badge as a proof for the $500 off affiliate pricing.
Being a Oregon resident I only had to pay 0.5% privilege tax, no sales tax. OTD was 47.5.

+ apart from 7.5k federal tax credit, will 2.5k state rebate, so will end up with 37.5 with 0% APR (almost same pricing as Odyssey EX-L with 2.9% APR)

*Dealer GM had agreed for 46.4, and may be after affiliate pricing a weekend before, it could have come down to 45.9. But then dealer refused to honor that saying prices don't have unlimited expiry, in quite rude way.
but still better deal (and the color that I wanted, Dark Cordovan) so went for it.

·
Registered
28 Posts
@pannma Congrats on purchasing the PacHy !!!

I'm still on the fence regarding what to buy, I finally got the Costco Auto price for a 2019 PacHy Limited with the AST and it is $46,535 + TAX $3,606 + fees $825 for a grand total of $50,966 OTD, the dealer is in Tustin, CA and it arems that they are the only Costco approved Chrysler dealer in a 100 mile radius.

Now rounding the OTD price to $51K ( which i feel a little steep) , I have to substract the $7,500 Fed Tax Credit and a $1,500 California rebate, making it a $42K PacHy, and I would be counting on getting the 0% APR, which would leave the monthly payment at $850.

Now my other alternative is to get a much cheaper 2019 Honda Odyssey EX-L for an OTD price of $40,327 ( 60mo @ 2.99%), this also under the Costco Auto pricing which is a really good price imo.

This is where I'm stuck, since I want the hybrid's efficiency and fuel economy, but at the same time I need the middle seat on the second row and a more affordable price. I guess I'm just looking for other points of view on this dilemma I'm in.

·
Registered
25 Posts
@pannma Congrats on purchasing the PacHy !!!

I'm still on the fence regarding what to buy, I finally got the Costco Auto price for a 2019 PacHy Limited with the AST and it is $46,535 + TAX $3,606 + fees $825 for a grand total of $50,966 OTD, the dealer is in Tustin, CA and it arems that they are the only Costco approved Chrysler dealer in a 100 mile radius.

Now rounding the OTD price to $51K ( which i feel a little steep) , I have to substract the $7,500 Fed Tax Credit and a $1,500 California rebate, making it a $42K PacHy, and I would be counting on getting the 0% APR, which would leave the monthly payment at $850.

Now my other alternative is to get a much cheaper 2019 Honda Odyssey EX-L for an OTD price of $40,327 ( 60mo @ 2.99%), this also under the Costco Auto pricing which is a really good price imo.

This is where I'm stuck, since I want the hybrid's efficiency and fuel economy, but at the same time I need the middle seat on the second row and a more affordable price. I guess I'm just looking for other points of view on this dilemma I'm in.

If what you said is true, and you "need" the middle seat in the second row, then your only choice is between the Odyssey and the Pacifica gas. If your chief concern is price, then go outside of Costco.

You can place a factory order from the forum member Carl for 7% below invoice. On a 2019 PacHy Limited with AST that comes out to $44,555 + $300 Maryland document fee + $4,009 CA tax + registration = $48,864 out the door. Expect another $1,500 in transportation fees and it would be about $500 cheaper than the offer you have. You should be able to find a better deal on a hybrid already on the lot.

As for an Odyssey EX-L, in Northern California I can get one from AutoNation (non-haggle price) for $34,610 + tax + fees. That would be less than $40,000 and it is a non-haggle price, which will be higher than you can negotiate. If you want an Odyssey, call the AutoNation in Costa Mesa and they will give you a better price than Costco, then take that price to your local dealer and ask them to beat it.

·
Registered
28 Posts
@Cozarkian

Thanks for the numbers, I went into the dealer this past weekend and the sales guy was able to give me a slightly better price via AAA discount, $50,858 OTD and they could potentially do a new order since they don't have any in stock. This seems comparable to the numbers you posted from Carl, which makes be think, I'm not getting a better deal than this, unless I get to buy out of state and then drive it back to CA, unless it doesn't work like that.

On the Odyssey, I did go to Auto nation and they are only able to do $100 less than the Costco Pricing, which is not a bad price.

Now my dilemma is either I go for the PacHy Limited for ~$51,000 financed at 0% and get the rebates/tax credits to get around $10k or go with the much cheaper Odyssey with normal options for a final price of $40,327 after 5 years... I feel I can't make this decision, for as simple as it looks :(

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just bought today, 5/24.

I took the 0% APR instead of the $1,000 rebate.

MSRP $49,830
Net Sales Price: $46,839

$300 in license and doc fees. $3000 in taxes.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Just bought mine two days ago. 2019 Pacifica Limited S package with pano sunroof and safety tech package

MSRP - $50,875
Dealer Discount - $4,000
Chrysler Rebate - $3,500 (had to finance with Chrysler @ 7%, but will refi at 4% with my CU next week)
Conditional Final Price - $43,375 + TTL (CA 9% sales tax is a B$#$##!)

Hi All,

does anyone know when will the 2020's come out?

and what would be a good discount on a 2019 Limited at this time?

TIA

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just bought mine two days ago. 2019 Pacifica Limited S package with pano sunroof and safety tech package

MSRP - $50,875
Dealer Discount - $4,000
Chrysler Rebate - $3,500 (had to finance with Chrysler @ 7%, but will refi at 4% with my CU next week)
Conditional Final Price - $43,375 + TTL (CA 9% sales tax is a B$#$##!)
Did you get this discount on a Hybrid Limited with S Package?

·
Registered
2 Posts
2019 PacHy Limited with S-Package in Seattle

Just picked up a 2019 Pacifica Hybrid Limited with S Package, Tri-Pane Sunroof, All-Weather Package, and front and rear mud flaps.

MSRP: $51395
Dealer Discount: $3500
Rebates: $2500 Customer Cash and $500 Truecar

CCAP gave me a crappy 8% interest rate so wasn't worth it to go that route to get an extra $500 off for financing through them.

With the 10.3% sales tax, doc fee and license & registration OTD was $50,468 (negotiated price before taxes was $44,895)

Hope I did ok. The problem with the negotiation was that this was the ONLY Limited with S-Package in a 600-mile radius and one of only 4 cars specced out like this in the entire country according to CarGurus. But given this, I think I did reasonably well.

Does anyone know what is the deal with the Hybrid Limiteds and S-Package cars selling out and not being re-ordered by the dealers? Multiple dealers that I spoke to mentioned that they don't have any on order.

·
Registered
322 Posts
With all the 2018s that sat on dealer lots, I think they just ordered fewer 2019s. It’s not the Waymo purchases—Chrysler cut production this spring.

I do think car sales are down in general.

·
Registered
81 Posts
With all the 2018s that sat on dealer lots, I think they just ordered fewer 2019s. It’s not the Waymo purchases—Chrysler cut production this spring.

I do think car sales are down in general.

I agree about good 18 pricing but I'm concerned about buying 2018 if they weren't stored correctly @ 40% charge though. My Tesla has good thermal management of battery and it was a month old b/f I picked up. Not sure if PacHy has good thermal management of battery ?

(knowing some of the CDJR dealers here in AZ they weren't b/c some have said. test drive? let me go charge it!)

21 - 34 of 34 Posts