2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all-
haven't lurked here much but will start spending an inordinate amount of time here soon: ) Finally pulled the trigger and decided to retire (despite the wife's hesitation) or beloved 2007 Honda Odyssey. My first Chrysler so a big change from the usual japanese cars we are familiar with. Did a big roadtrip after a week of break in and was pretty impressed. The engine makes alot of noise sometimes like reviewers have mentioned and the uconnect sometimes doesn't seem to recognize my Ipod but overall it was very reliable and nice cruising at speed. The one option I miss is the sunroof but I guess that's pretty rare for a hybrid on the lot but I got the color combo I wanted with black leather and I'm very happy! Look forward to seeing all the hacks everybody has worked out on the car.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
669 Posts
Hi all-
haven't lurked here much but will start spending an inordinate amount of time here soon: ) Finally pulled the trigger and decided to retire (despite the wife's hesitation) or beloved 2007 Honda Odyssey. My first Chrysler so a big change from the usual japanese cars we are familiar with. Did a big roadtrip after a week of break in and was pretty impressed. The engine makes alot of noise sometimes like reviewers have mentioned and the uconnect sometimes doesn't seem to recognize my Ipod but overall it was very reliable and nice cruising at speed. The one option I miss is the sunroof but I guess that's pretty rare for a hybrid on the lot but I got the color combo I wanted with black leather and I'm very happy! Look forward to seeing all the hacks everybody has worked out on the car.

Long first posts get flagged for approval. You're approved! congratulations and welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Hi all-
Welcome to the forum. If you put your van info (year, trim, gas/hybrid, etc.) in the signature line of the UserCP (click red letters on the upper right corner of forum computer page) it will show up at the bottom of each post. Lots of good info on the forum.

·
Registered
3 Posts
iPod issue

Something I found that may help with your iPod issue. Possibly try reducing the number of songs on the iPod. We had to get below 750 songs.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts