2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
I really can't see this being under $40,000. Especially with the Limited being over 40 itself. Are they leaving features out of the Hybrid that will be in the Limited because otherwise the pricing these sites keep posting don't make any sense.

One thing I do know is the fact that Chrysler is staying so hush-hush about this is worrying. For me, I need to know whether this is going to be what we go with or not when we have our kid late this year so the timeline is ticking before we have to make a decision.
Forget about the vacuum and the power folding rear seats for the Hybrid. Of course they ae doing this in an effort to maximize battery performance.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I doubt we'll see 40K for the Limited Hybrid, but I'd really like to see the Touring Hybrid hit that price point (before tax incentives)! It would be a terrible shame to see the hybrid models priced out of the affordability range of most middle-class families, particularly in light of the $1.3 billion taxpayers ended up bearing from the 2009 bankruptcy.
The problem with Pricing the hybrid limited as a regular limited + the hybrid system come from the vast disparity between what a gas limited is and what a hybrid limited is. Below is a list of standard features for the gas Limited that are not included on the hybrid limited. I excluded the stow and go stuff because it just can't apply. The rest of these are either not available at all or have to be optioned. That is a fairly large list.

Exterior features
- HID Headlights
- Side mirrors - Chrome, power folding, power, heated, auto-dimming driverside,
courtesy lamps, turn indicator, auto-adjust-in-Reverse
- Stow*N*Place, bright
(included with Ext. Appearance Group)
- 18-inch 10-spoke polished aluminum design
- 235/60R18 BSW All-season

Interior features
- Eight-way Power Front-passenger Seat (included with Comfort Group)
- Ventilated Front Seats (included with Comfort Group)
- Third-row Power Folding Seat
- 13 Alpine® speakers (included with Uconnect Theater Package and 13-Speaker Alpine Sound Group)
- Auto-dimming rearview
- Shades — Second- and-third-row retractable
- Steering Wheel— Heated(included with Comfort Group)
- Super console
- Stow*’n*Vac— Integrated vacuum cleaner
- Universal Garage Door Opener

Safety & Security
- Blind Spot Monitoring — Included with SafetyTecTM Group
and Advanced SafetyTec Group on Limited Hybrid
- Rear Cross-Path Detection (included with SafetyTec Group
and Advanced SafetyTec Group on Limited Hybrid
)

Package and Equipment Groups
- Hands-Free Sliding Doors and Liftgate Group — Includes hands-free sliding doors and liftgate
- SafetyTec Group — Includes ParkSense Rear Park Assist with
Stop,Blind Spot Monitoring and Rear Cross-Path Detection

Lighting
- Footwell courtesy
- Glove box lamp
- Liftgate, single floodlamp
- Rear reading courtesy
- Right and left front-door searchlights

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
This would be a great opportunity to order alacarte. More than half the options I wouldn't get.
That's what has been missing in so many cars. Keep it basic.
Electric windows and locks, AC.
As long as the drive train is the same.
eg; If I want a GREAT stereo, aftermarket is the only way to go.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Based on the Chrysler's twitter:

Sep 21
Modern refinements for your modern family. The All-New 2017 #Chrysler #Pacifica Hybrid. Available fall.

BUT TODAY:
2 hours ago:
Your family will thank you. The All-New 2017 #Chrysler #Pacifica Hybrid. Available early 2017.

Looks like the hybrid was pushed to the next year. Sad...

·
Registered
9 Posts
One of the dealers I talked to basically said they have been told next to nothing about it but it's likely that late December, orders will begin to be shipped and they likely wouldn't even see them on lots till around Feb. **** shame because I need a new car by December.

·
Registered
159 Posts
They should be rolling out of the plant in early December so I'd expect January you will see dealers starting to get them.

·
Registered
1 Posts
8 seater hybrid needed

Will there be an optional remove able 8th seat for the limited hybrid like the regular limit. If not this wold be a deal breaker for me. My family needs the 8 seats .

·
Super Moderator
2,884 Posts
Will there be an optional remove able 8th seat for the limited hybrid like the regular limit. If not this wold be a deal breaker for me. My family needs the 8 seats .
Welcome to the forum! Unfortunately, the Hybrid will only be available as a 7 passenger.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts
About this Discussion
28 Replies
18 Participants
generaltso
2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums
PacificaForums.com - A forum community dedicated to Chrysler Pacifica owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades, towing capacity, reliability, and more!
Full Forum Listing