2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got a 2017 Pacifica Limited. I'm in Canada and wondering:

1) Does Android Auto work on it?
2) Can I update the maps? When I look online at Driveconnect it says no update is available.
3) Should it have Uconnect Access on it?
4) Can I play Youtube videos from my S20FE phone on the seatback screens using a USB-C to HDMI cable?

Thanks for the help. Love the van!

·
Registered
2018 Chrysler Pacifica Touring L
450 Posts
1) NO, but there are upgrades available but expensive.
2) Maps are paid updates search the threads on here for more information.
3) it depends on the options in your specific vehicle also there is a monthly subscription.
4) I don't see why not.

·
Super Moderator
1,020 Posts
1. Installing a UAV Uconnect from a 2018 Pacifica into a...

Depends on the route you take on the expense part. Great info starting on page 4. It cost me about $400.00 ony 17.

There's a good chance Uconnect access has expired.

4. See previous response.

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new to you Pacifica. Your biggest possible issue from the get go could be your battery/batteries(2 if you have start stop system) When the battery/batteries start going out, you get all kinds of weird stuff happening like random errors and windows randomly opening. If they are old or original, change them both. You'll thank me later.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new to you Pacifica. Your biggest possible issue from the get go could be your battery/batteries(2 if you have start stop system) When the battery/batteries start going out, you get all kinds of weird stuff happening like random errors and windows randomly opening. If they are old or original, change them both. You'll thank me later.
I purposefully bought one without the autostart capability! Phew!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts