2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

2017 Pacifica (Limited) New Owner Qs

2K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  Sal615 
#1 ·
Hello Everyone. I'm thrilled with this van but I have a few comments. Apologies if this has been discussed before. I'm a first-time forum user.

1) Bumper Guard - I need to get some sort of rubber protection on the bumper. I have dogs jumping in and out into their crates. My dealer suggested I go to a custom van place to get it fabricated. All they offered was clear coating. Don't really want that as I feel scratches will still show. Your thoughts???

2) Safety issue - outside mirrors. I have the chrome package. I get a very distracting reflection across the outside mirrors - rain or shine. It comes from the chrome accent that surrounds the air vent closest to the door. Does anyone else notice this? I called Chrysler. All I got was the standard "Thank you for telling us - we'll contact the appropriate people" They didn't even want my information. I felt very disregarded.

3) Tie down hooks. I'm still exploring my vehicle. But so far have only found 2 sturdy tie down hooks. What am I missing?

Any comments very appreciated!!!

#2 ·
#3 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.