2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
The interior impresses me since they kept the overall layout you always expected to see in a Pacifica and American van overall, but was just too boring, here they gave it an entire new life. That's one area american car makers fail hard on for years.

·
Registered
91 Posts
I'm not liking how they integrated the front camera, it could have been done in a much cleaner way that is suitable for what you expect of a luxury brand, even if it's an entry-level luxury brand like Chrysler. Could have been that hard to make it cleaner.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Tony, I agree with you about the front camera "Cyclops Eye". I find it hard to believe they couldn't find a better way to integrate the camera into the design less obtrusively.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Tony, I agree with you about the front camera "Cyclops Eye". I find it hard to believe they couldn't find a better way to integrate the camera into the design less obtrusively.
Are you referring to the ACC module in the lower grille? It's hardly noticeable IMO.
[/URL][/IMG]

·
Registered
85 Posts
If that is the Limited, it looks like they've changed the lower grill. Early photos show a large eye in the center of the grill.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Saw news about Google wanting to use them for autonomous vehicle testing, so anyone living in Silicon Valley might want to keep an eye out for a special Pacifica or special Pacifica's ;)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts