2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We just bought a used 2017 Touring L Plus to replace our Town and Country.
The sticker says
OPTIONAL EQUIPMENT
Customer Preferred Package 27J

Can anyone tell me what is in that package? As we go through our owner's manual, we are finding things we know we don't have on this car, but just aren't certain about other things. I tried a google search, but couldn't come up with exactly what "Package 27J" has.

Thanks so much.

I just hope this car lasts as long as my 2005 Town and Country which we bought brand new off the lot in July 2004. It had 6 miles on it and now has 177,000. Our mechanic said it looked like it was a car from up north due to all the rust. Everything else on it is spectacular! We will continue to use it until it needs the next inspection in July.
That was our second Town and Country. The previous one was a 1993 which overlapped with the 2005 for about a year.
Our Chryslers have been great cars!

·
Registered
770 Posts
Two ways to see all the equipment on the van.

Create an owner account on mopar.com
Under quick links, click on "vehicle equipment." The "other" link is usually the optional equipment, but you should check all of them.

The other way is to go to https://www.chrysler.com/webselfservice/BuildSheetServlet?vin=######### where ####### is your full VIN.

On mine (a 2017 Touring Plus) it still says customer preferred package 25J but I think anything referred to in the manuals will be listed. I suspect it might be appearance rather than equipment. Even if you go to build a 2019, you never see that type of code on the build & price pages, but it shows up in the window stickers.

Some might be able to get you the site for the window sticker which is a bit more condensed -- I lost my link to that site.

·
Registered
770 Posts
I see the link is not spelled out -- when you go to it, you will get vin not found. In the URL line of your browser, replace the ### with the VIN.

or you can edit the link below and paste it in -- "%" replaces the "." in the URL, and, as above, #### stands for your VIN.

https://www%chrysler%com/webselfservice/BuildSheetServlet?vin#####

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
2 Participants
jerry17
2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums
PacificaForums.com - A forum community dedicated to Chrysler Pacifica owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades, towing capacity, reliability, and more!
Full Forum Listing