2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone has a readable set of wiring schematics for the 2017 Pacifica or links to free access of same I would love to see them. Presently we are having windshield washer pump (no go) issues, and I do not see any fuses in the engine compartment fuse box relating to the washer pump. No interior fuse panel exists that I can find.
I need to get the car inside and on a lift ro get to the pump itself, but I was hoping it might be only a fuse - i.e. "simpler fix".
Thanks and Happy New Year 2019!
DonC

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
If anyone has a readable set of wiring schematics for the 2017 Pacifica or links to free access of same I would love to see them. Presently we are having windshield washer pump (no go) issues, and I do not see any fuses in the engine compartment fuse box relating to the washer pump. No interior fuse panel exists that I can find.
I need to get the car inside and on a lift to get to the pump itself, but I was hoping it might be only a fuse - i.e. "simpler fix".
Thanks and Happy New Year 2019!
DonC
Wasn't what you asked for, but it might be worth checking.
https://www.pacificaforums.com/forum/474-chrysler-pacifica-minivan-issues-problems/27586-windshield-washer-fluid-motor-froze-up.html?nojs=1#goto_threadtools

1 - 2 of 2 Posts