2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good day all,

My wife's 2017 Limited was totaled not long ago, so we no longer have use for a few pieces we have taken out.

Standard keyfob - remote start fob in great condition. Includes the key that was cut for our van. We have never had to use that, but I assume buyer would have to replace. $75 + shipping

Keysense fob - sat in our drawer and was never used. Physical metal key same as above. $75 + shipping

Middle seat for second row - espresso color, good condition. Is the seat from 8 passenger setup that folds down into armrest/cup holders. Is $200 reasonable? Cannot imagine shipping, so can be picked up at our place. We are in Round Rock/Pflugerville, TX (Central TX/Austin area)

Floor mats - Black, front and second row. Overall in good condition, but could use a good vacuuming. We had the van for 1.5 years with two young kids... Make offer.

Thank you all very much. Feel free to shoot me an email at troytarpley at yahoo dot com with any questions.

Troy Tarpley

·
Registered
291 Posts
It is my understanding that once a fob is programmed to a car, it can not be reprogrammed. That's at least what it says in the user manual. So they would probably be of little use to anyone else.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh wow, that's a bummer. Well, I guess the middle seat and floor mats are available!

Troy

·
Registered
745 Posts
Would love to get the second row seat for my Grammy's Pacifica as hers is the Touring L Plus colors of that color, but if the van didn't come with you have to weld the latches into the floor and take off the armrests of the standard second row seats. I will say, you could stick on Ebay and say local pick up as they are listed for like 600 to 1000.00.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts