2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2017 Pacifica we bought new. I have had lots of electrical issues, they have replaced both batteries in the car after the back up camera would not turn off even while in drive and then main screen never turned off even after car was off. Battery died had to jump it to go to the dealer. A lots of other issues with door all randomly opening when I open one all open. Then I have the issue with videos below. The screen the intermittently freeze for hours. It seems to only happen under extreme humidity and heat. Only happens in summer when we are on vacation to a lake 3 hours away and the when we drove to Florida last year. My kids could use their TV's for the entire 12 hour drive home. Then after after hours of being home just starts working fine again. Dealer cannot replicate the issue. And it happens usually when we are coming home from a vacation on a Sunday so I cant take to dealer then.

I am on my second case with Chrysler about this and getting no where. No one seems to care since it only happens a few times a year to me. However it is when I need the car to work since we are on vacation. Very frustrating. Has anyone else had this issue and been able to get it fixed? I feel at a loss and like I am just going to have to take a loss and trade or live with it. It has been in the dealer at least 6 times for electrical issues.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts