2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I am wondering if other folks have the same problem with navigation.

I have a 2018 Hybrid Limited trim in Canada. The van is about 8 month old. About a few weeks ago I noticed the GPS doesn't show the correct location. Going into the GPS info screen shows the unit is seeing zero satellites. The navigation system has been stuck in this situation and not finding GPS signal anymore.

Any tips before sending it to the dealership?

Thanks.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am running into the same issue.. However, mine started after the 12V battery died.. It died just for sitting 9 days.. I couldnt get anything open and had issues with the dealership servicing me on a saturday, the day I needed the van.. So went to Oreillys and picked up another battery.. Got it up and running and noticed the GPS was out of whack.. I have tried a system restore etc.. even taken it to the dealership to do a systems check.. and everything checks out with the exception of the GPS.. They said we would have to DL the software and do an update..

The problem is, when you go to the website where you need to get the software for the GPS and you enter your vehicle info.. It says I have the latest version for that year and I cannot DL the **** thing... Really starting to get irritated..

If anyone has found a fix please post..

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
About this Discussion
1 Reply
2 Participants
Amerlock
2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums
PacificaForums.com - A forum community dedicated to Chrysler Pacifica owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades, towing capacity, reliability, and more!
Full Forum Listing