2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a quick update. Currently averaging around 50mpg with a mix of more electric than gas obviously...we usually make it 75% of round trip on electric and gas kicks in for last several miles. Battery life seems to last longer when warmer, if I was in a very cold winter climate not sure how I would like it..in the Pacific Northwest with fairly mild winters so was satisfactory. On long trips with no plugging in it drops to around 27 mpg combined which is still pretty good when gas around me is already back up near 4 bucks.

Zero issues so far. We did get one recall notice for a ball joint, that's been it so far. Wife was anti minivan, she loves this vehicle and when I asked her about getting back into a bigger SUV she did not want to (I kind of do just for the engine noise and 4x4).

Just wanted to put in my 2 cents for my experience to help others decide. At this point I would still buy again.

·
Registered
104 Posts
It's always good to hear positive experiences. Somewhat by nature, forums tend to attract people who are having issues which can distort perceptions of what a vehicle is really like.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts