2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've finally joined the minivan club. We purchased our 2018 Hybrid Limited (Jazz Blue / Alloy interior) on Friday. Pics included. Options on top of base were the 18" wheels, panoramic sunroof, and safetyTec package.

Just last month, dealers in my area wouldn't budge much below MSRP, but with inventory recovering I wound up with what I think was a pretty good deal at $3875 below MSRP.

So far, the van is great! Add-ons in-process:
  • 3D Maxpider Kagu Floor Mats
  • Rexing Dash Cam
  • Magnetic charging iPhone mount
  • Mud Flaps
  • Mopar cargo mat
  • Scotchgard paint protectors (door cups and trunk ledge)
  • NuShield screen protectors
I'm debating interior and exterior protection options. After reading threads on the board here, I have my eye on Klasse all-in-one for the outside, and 303 spray for the interior.

Attachments

·
Registered
284 Posts
@dannunes, she's a beauty and congratulations hope it delivers "tons" of carefree miles for you and your family.

<

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Congrats!

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
She's definitely a beauty!

I have the Rexing V1LG and I am happy with it, but it's not fantastic in low light - especially the rear camera. I installed the Mopar splash guards - quick and easy - much better than paying for it as an option. I went with the Husky liners mats. They offer the best protection to my eye and are pretty stout, but not as aesthetically pleasing as the Maxpiders. I went with the Husky cargo mat as well, but I think the Mopar is an equally good choice. I put the NuShield on my 8.4 screen, and while I am not unhappy with it, it didn't really seem to reduce fingerprints.

Have fun - I sure have been...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the tips. The Rexing camera is a holdover from my last vehicle. I like it's size, but agree there are better dash cams available now.

I spent about an hour figuring out just the front splash guards, and couldn't get the door cup paint protectors to fit, so still have some work in store for me as time permits.

I'm loving the electric-only efficiency. So far I've driven 80 miles and my only engine usage has been for the occasional full-throttle bursts recommended by the manual.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts