2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got it Friday night. My initial impression is good despite the hood release lever detaching from the hood release cable with 80 miles on it. Easy work around with finger pull of cable behind the lever. I'll just leave it like that for now since I'm the only one allowed to open the hood anyway. Freaked me out at first though. Using it for weekend makers markets and child care. Feeling good about the investment so far.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Got it Friday night. My initial impression is good despite the hood release lever detaching from the hood release cable with 80 miles on it. Easy work around with finger pull of cable behind the lever. I'll just leave it like that for now since I'm the only one allowed to open the hood anyway. Freaked me out at first though. Using it for weekend makers markets and child care. Feeling good about the investment so far.
Congrats!! We also have the molten silver color and absolutely love it. Sounds like hood release cable just needs a little adjusting.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
About this Discussion
1 Reply
2 Participants
PacificaMinivanFan
2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums
PacificaForums.com - A forum community dedicated to Chrysler Pacifica owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades, towing capacity, reliability, and more!
Full Forum Listing