2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 20 of 236 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Great news! As of 8/7, dealers should be able to place orders for 2018 Pacifica Hybrids. I have spoken to my dealer personally, and he confirmed that ordering is open, and we're headed over later today to get our order submitted before they change their minds ;)

One thing to note - 18" wheels are currently showing up as REQUIRED in the ordering system, even though the new easy order sheets lists them as optional. And there are updated Easy Order sheets out today as well, with no more mocha interior option, and the updated colors.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Reissued US 2018 Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid Customer Preferred Code Guide attached is 43kb and the max size I can attach is 20kb. (Seems rather small.) But here is a link to the FB group. It is the pinned post at the top --> https://www.facebook.com/groups/527435107437732/
I don't see homelink or memory seats as standard or options.

things added over 2017 on the limited.
-UC4
-20 speaker harmon vs 13 alpine
-power dimming rear view
-different interior and exterior colors

is that it?

·
Registered
98 Posts
I don't see homelink or memory seats as standard or options.

things added over 2017 on the limited.
-UC4
-20 speaker harmon vs 13 alpine
-power dimming rear view
-different interior and exterior colors

is that it?
They have a Universal Garage Door Opener (XDG) on the top two trims. Is that what you mean by Homelink?

Memory seats were never expected for the 2018s unfortunately. Wished for, but not part of the 6/26/17 easy order guide.

Didn't the 2017s have 6-speakers? The bottom two trims for 2018 have 6-speakers. 13 is standard for the Limited, but then there is a free upgrade to the 20 HKs.

Same interior color options as 2017, alloy and diesel. Lost mocha from the 6/26 version of the easy order guide.

Exterior colors lost Tusk White and Silver Teal from 2017, and Ocean Blue and the copper color from the 6/26 version of the easy order guide.

Yay UC4 with Android Auto! Did the entertainment center in the 2017s work with Blue-ray? It does in the 2018 Limited version.

·
Registered
462 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
I have a 2018 order! I abandoned my 2017 order that hasn't come in yet. My 2017 order was a converted dealer order so I had settled for colors and options I wouldn't have chosen otherwise. Now I get to have what I wanted all along - Dark Cordovan! Plus HK speakers, UC4 with android auto, super console, self-dimming mirror and integrated garage door opener - all for only $200 more.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Exterior colors lost Tusk White and Silver Teal from 2017, and Ocean Blue and the copper color from the 6/26 version of the easy order guide.
Now I so desperately want to see the silver teal and the ocean blue side by side in the flesh, so I can decide which I prefer. In the various photos I can find online of the silver teal, it seems to vary from a very dull looking grey-blue, to a vivid light teal (like the one on the header to this page). On the other hand, I'd love an electric blue, so if the ocean blue metallic comes anywhere close to the electric blue you used to be able to get the PT cruiser, I'd switch my order in heartbeat.

But it looks like I'm going to have to make a decision without ever seeing either colour for real first.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Now I so desperately want to see the silver teal and the ocean blue side by side in the flesh, so I can decide which I prefer. In the various photos I can find online of the silver teal, it seems to vary from a very dull looking grey-blue, to a vivid light teal (like the one on the header to this page). On the other hand, I'd love an electric blue, so if the ocean blue metallic comes anywhere close to the electric blue you used to be able to get the PT cruiser, I'd switch my order in heartbeat.

But it looks like I'm going to have to make a decision without ever seeing either colour for real first.
Unfortunately, as of ordering, Silver Teal and Ocean Blue are NOT available for 2018.

FWIW, the only PacHy I've seen in real life was the Silver Teal and it looked like a very dull looking grey-blue to me. It was mid-day and full sun. It did not look like the picture above.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Unfortunately, as of ordering, Silver Teal and Ocean Blue are NOT available for 2018.

FWIW, the only PacHy I've seen in real life was the Silver Teal and it looked like a very dull looking grey-blue to me. It was mid-day and full sun. It did not look like the picture above.
<looks out the garage door at his silver teal PacHy>

Doesn't look grey-blue to me. I state this seriously - do you have some form of color blindness? My father does, and my van looks grey-blue to him.

1 - 20 of 236 Posts
About this Discussion
235 Replies
61 Participants
rangsudh
2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums
PacificaForums.com - A forum community dedicated to Chrysler Pacifica owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades, towing capacity, reliability, and more!
Full Forum Listing