2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

181 - 200 of 236 Posts

·
Registered
461 Posts
WOW....minutes after my post I got the new POC with correct color email to me. It looks like they were able to change the color on the same order. I have a VIN and ETA is 9/4/17 and is in D1 status. I am hoping I get it by October.
Ok when did you place the order? Both of mine are in d1 status but no date.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6 Posts
Wish you luck. Maybe we should do the same. Really wish we could find a Hybrid to test drive but we live in a state where you rarely even see hybrid/electric cars. If you don't mind me asking are you doing a fully loaded? What was your total price quoted?
Yes, a 2018 Limited with Sunroof & 18 inch wheels. 47318 + LTD (license, title and doc).

·
Registered
131 Posts
Ok when did you place the order? Both of mine are in d1 status but no date.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
My POC shows the order date of 8/12. I did notice that mine has "Build Priority: 01", no idea what it means. I think someone else had posted their POC and if I remember correctly it had a "Build Priority: 9999"

I also tried to put the VIN on FCA site for a window sticker and it isn't generated yet.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Once the windows sticker shows, its done. The build sheet will show up first. Then a few days later the window sticker.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Dealer Contact

I mentioned getting a pretty good deal and working with a really responsive salesperson, and have gotten PMs for his contact info. I also posted a question in the forum for the moderators asking if I could post his contact info, and was told I could with his permission. So, I contacted him and he said, "That would be wonderful! Please. We have a lot more allocation and anyone who wants a new Pacifica I would be more than happy to help. You can even give my cell number if they wish []." I omitted the cell number. PM me if you need/want it. I've always just called the main phone number, which is available online and asked for Jimmy. He said to mention that you got his name from me, Brian, on the Pacifica Forums. I doubt that would be necessary to get the price I got, but feel free to mention it if it helps.

His name is Jimmy (James) Belford at Enumclaw CJDR. The deal I got was the FFP (or Friends and Family Price) on a Limited Hybrid. With a Sunroof, 18-inch wheels, and splash guards it came up to 48,166 + taxes and fees. Enumclaw's tax rate is 9.0% vs the Seattle rate of 9.8%, so in addition to getting the first $32,000 tax free thanks to the State's tax credit, buying thru them also saved me 0.8% of the remaining tax. I also ensured that there were no unusual fees. There's state tag/title fees (estimated to be $634--to be trued up at signing), state tax after the credit adjustment ($1,454), and a nominal doc fee ($150).

At each point along the way, I expected there to be a surprise, or some sort of extra fee/sales pitch, but it never happened. That said, it's only on order right now. I'll give the final thumbs up/down when it has arrived and I've done my time in the Finance Manager's office and seen how that part goes. But, up to this point, it's been really easy. And--I can't emphasize this enough--Jimmy has answered every email and call straightaway. We agreed to do the deal over the phone on a Saturday, and he met that commitment without missing a beat, and made the whole thing easy--I never even went to the dealer. Most of the other people at other dealers I tried to work with were somewhere between aloof and totally unresponsive. And like many people have said, 3 of the 14 dealers bad-mouthed the hybrid and 2 of them refused to order one, period. So, at least in my area, the pickin's are slim.

@sdgfsuy662g mentioned getting what sounds like an even better price at a Portland, OR dealer. So if price is a key interest and PDX isn't too far away, I'd check in to that lead too. Nevertheless, I don't regret potentially paying a little more to buy it near home with a person who--so far, at least--I have had a great working relationship with. Fingers crossed.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Thanks bicosan!

One FYI, for those ordering in CA, if the sales tax at purchase point is lower than the registered address, the CA DMV will charge the difference.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I am in Ottawa Ontario area. I asked 2 dealers around last week but got answer "unavailable yet" only. Anyone know any dealer/contact around Ottawa can place order for Hybrid would be highly appreciated.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Yes. I ordered the same day and got my VIN directly from my dealer on Friday the 18th. Once I had that from him they could finally see my car in their system. I'm still stuck in D though.

Got an update via Chrysler chat, I have a VIN assigned to the order and the status is in D.

It seems like my order is moving about a week late, probably place-of-order or color/option might have to do with it. Anyways, it's good to know that the order has progressed! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
610 Posts
Got an update via Chrysler chat, I have a VIN assigned to the order and the status is in D.

It seems like my order is moving about a week late, probably place-of-order or color/option might have to do with it. Anyways, it's good to know that the order has progressed! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
With people having ship dates the next few days and speculation of a hold over batteries I don't know what the heck is going on. Oh well. We are just happy to have a home after Harvey passed through our area.

·
Registered
146 Posts
With people having ship dates the next few days and speculation of a hold over batteries I don't know what the heck is going on. Oh well. We are just happy to have a home after Harvey passed through our area.
Good to hear you and your home made it through OK. More important than anything we are talking about here on this board!
TomR00

·
Registered
150 Posts
Ordered mine today 2018 Hybrid Limited w Sunroof and 18's. The owner of the dealership took us into his office and we were sitting behind him as he was ordering it. Said the 18's were a required option. 48,166 out the door price. The sheet he gave us also showed a employee price but my uncle who worked at chrysler for 30 years told me his control # for it specifically says its not for Hybrids. So using my work discount for now which gives me 1% under invoice. Our test driver didn't have the sunroof so was wondering if its really worth the 1,563 it adds to the price. I read they got awards for how nice it was.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Where you located at?

Ordered mine today 2018 Hybrid Limited w Sunroof and 18's. The owner of the dealership took us into his office and we were sitting behind him as he was ordering it. Said the 18's were a required option. 48,166 out the door price. The sheet he gave us also showed a employee price but my uncle who worked at chrysler for 30 years told me his control # for it specifically says its not for Hybrids. So using my work discount for now which gives me 1% under invoice. Our test driver didn't have the sunroof so was wondering if its really worth the 1,563 it adds to the price. I read they got awards for how nice it was.

·
Registered
641 Posts
I am driving one with a sun roof, fortunately it is a loner. Personally I would never opt for the sun roof. Drove around with the glass open and with the glass closed. It was a novelty for a while but that quickly wore off as the sun just beats down on you constantly and is very uncomfortable. If you want a convertible buy one, but a sun roof sure ain't it. I don't think you'll miss the sun roof and have $1600 in your pocket to boot.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I am in Ottawa Ontario area. I asked 2 dealers around last week but got answer "unavailable yet" only. Anyone know any dealer/contact around Ottawa can place order for Hybrid would be highly appreciated.
In Ottawa too and ordered from Belanger in Rockland placed my order last week. They also don't add any extra fees. MSRP. That's it. Very Honest dealership.

You could ask for Fred. Tell them Fadi sent you. Good luck

181 - 200 of 236 Posts
About this Discussion
235 Replies
61 Participants
rangsudh
2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums
PacificaForums.com - A forum community dedicated to Chrysler Pacifica owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades, towing capacity, reliability, and more!
Full Forum Listing