2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

221 - 236 of 236 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Last we checked, none of the ones from Cars.com were showing build sheets, either. I'm hoping mine's posted tomorrow, so we'll know for sure then :D
Yeah I went through all the vin's trying it and none brought back a sticker. ^_^ Hope you get your sheet as well. Really would like to know the answer.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I'm not sure how anyone would know what tires are going on the 2018s yet, as I don't believe any build sheets have been located. I'm still anxiously awaiting mine ;)

They wont be Yokos. They should be Michelins early on but theyre switching them out to Nexens (blah)

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #225
I can confirm that Michelin's are listed on my 2018 build sheet :D

235/60R18 BSW All Season Tires
Michelin Brand Tires
All Aluminum Wheels
18X7.5 Aluminum Polished Wheels

·
Registered
3 Posts
2018 configurator online at chrysler.com (with a little help)

Not sure if this is obvious or if it had been posted already but if you hack the chrysler.com url you can see and price any 2018.....

go to chrysler.com, select 2017 pacifica and let the page load. Then just replace the 2017 in two places in the url with 2018 and voila, 2018 PACHY configurator

·
Registered
169 Posts
Not sure if this is obvious or if it had been posted already but if you hack the chrysler.com url you can see and price any 2018.....

go to chrysler.com, select 2017 pacifica and let the page load. Then just replace the 2017 in two places in the url with 2018 and voila, 2018 PACHY configurator
If anyone would like a direct link, it's https://www.chrysler.com/build#/models/zipcode/98101/vehicle/CUC201805/ccode/CUC201805RUCT53A/llp/2DP/options/ERC,DFH,SDC,TV1,WPD,AL,UAV,Z1A,XP,PRV,27P,APA

You'll want to replace my zipcode in the URL, but I've already done the 2018 substitution for you.

Excellent URL hacking @betsy2010

·
Registered
22 Posts
My wife and I placed an order for a 2018 Limited Hybrid with sunroof almost a month ago on August 14, the day that ordering opened in Canada.

We just followed up with our dealer again today (they have been absolutely HORRIBLE with communication) and they said that there is "still no timeframe on building." However, they said that they spoke to their Chrysler rep and that the van would be built faster if we upgrade the wheels to 18x7.5 in polished aluminum (option WPU).

Has anyone else been told this?

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #231
My wife and I placed an order for a 2018 Limited Hybrid with sunroof almost a month ago on August 14, the day that ordering opened in Canada.

We just followed up with our dealer again today (they have been absolutely HORRIBLE with communication) and they said that there is "still no timeframe on building." However, they said that they spoke to their Chrysler rep and that the van would be built faster if we upgrade the wheels to 18x7.5 in polished aluminum (option WPU).

At least stateside, we've been required to order the 18" upgrade, even though the easy order sheet didn't list it as a required upgrade. There could be a supplier issue with the 17" wheels (ironic given that we couldn't get the 18" wheels for a long while for the 2017).

·
Registered
150 Posts

Never heard that from ours but guess if they have X amount of parts or something. Did they say the status letter?

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #233
Never heard that from ours but guess if they have X amount of parts or something. Did they say the status letter?
I'd be curious to know if the dealer even placed the order in the first place. It seems like there have been a couple of instances of people thinking that they placed an order, but the dealer never actually submitted the order...either didn't have allocation, or some other reason. But if a dealer can't provide a POC and VON, then that's a pretty good sign that they never bothered to place the order.

·
Registered
36 Posts

In the U.S., the 18" wheels are (or at least for several weeks) a Required "Option"... funny to call an 'option', but be required, but the dealers couldn't 'unclick' the 18" wheel option box.

They are building 2018s already, many people on the facebook group (including myself) have already had theirs built. In terms of timefame for building if you order now, then that is more questionable.

·
Registered
1 Posts
No more Mocha Interior ! ! !----Hate to hear that----Was thinking about the Cordova Brown exterior with Moch interior---R U SURE ? ?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Cannot find the pinned post on facebook. Apparently pinned posts are a feature that have been removed from facebook in 2019. Any chance I could get the 2018 Code Guide posted here? (The 2020 Code Guide is posted elsewhere on these forums with no size issues.)

Thanks.

221 - 236 of 236 Posts
About this Discussion
235 Replies
61 Participants
rangsudh
2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums
PacificaForums.com - A forum community dedicated to Chrysler Pacifica owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades, towing capacity, reliability, and more!
Full Forum Listing