2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We leased a 2018 Pacifica Limited in Bright White with Black/Diesel Gray interior. Picked it up on Thursday. After 20 years and 5 Jeeps, we made the jump to the Pacifica.

G

·
Congrats! I picked mine up on Friday and have been trying to park in empty areas of parking lots ever since. What made you go with a Pacifica and why the Limited--what features were you looking for?

·
Registered
944 Posts
Congrats! I picked mine up on Friday and have been trying to park in empty areas of parking lots ever since. What made you go with a Pacifica and why the Limited--what features were you looking for?
"... have been trying to park in empty areas of parking lots ever since."

NO! Not the fear of the dreaded DOOR DING!!! :surprise:

.........I'm the same way :smile2:

·
Registered
38 Posts
Congrats and welcome! Enjoy your new ride!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The big thing that prompted us to go from an SUV to a Minivan was the space. We carry a small mobility scooter for my wife and that cuts into the usable cargo space. The Pacifica holds it with more space left over than we had total in the Jeep. We chose the limited for the comfort and safety features.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Congrats!

I just got mine on the 3rd of July. Limited trim with a lifetime warranty. I made a jump from Sienna. All my prior cars are either Honda, Toyota or Nissan. Vans has more a utility than an SUV, in my opinion. Also, your tools won't be lifted by a passerby if you have an open bed vehicle. I've had my electronic equipment stolen on a job.

I haven't tested the parking assist feature but I have tested LaneSense with the lane-keep feature. It could make your car swive from side to side abruptly. So be careful with it.

·
Registered
119 Posts
We leased a 2018 Pacifica Limited in Bright White with Black/Diesel Gray interior. Picked it up on Thursday. After 20 years and 5 Jeeps, we made the jump to the Pacifica.
That sounds very similar to my path. I've owned six Jeeps (a Wrangler, Liberty, Cherokee and three Grand Cherokees) and now this Pacifica, but mine has the white interior. A black interior in AZ is a great way to cook...yourself and any passengers.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts