2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone and thank you for letting me be a part of this forum. I recently purchased a 2018 Pacifica Touring L with 16k miles. After driving it for 2 weeks I’ve noticed there is a creaking noise coming from the front end when the wheel is turned while in reverse. It also happens when stopped and go to accelerate. Does anyone know what it can be?
Also the other issue I’ve noticed is the paint is bubbling on the hood along the grill area. Does anyone know if the corrosion warranty gets transferred to the second owner? My wife and I are already starting to regret buying this vehicle.I’m taking it to the dealer this week to see what they can do.

·
Registered
2,374 Posts
Hello everyone and thank you for letting me be a part of this forum. I recently purchased a 2018 Pacifica Touring L with 16k miles. After driving it for 2 weeks I’ve noticed there is a creaking noise coming from the front end when the wheel is turned while in reverse. It also happens when stopped and go to accelerate. Does anyone know what it can be?
Also the other issue I’ve noticed is the paint is bubbling on the hood along the grill area. Does anyone know if the corrosion warranty gets transferred to the second owner? My wife and I are already starting to regret buying this vehicle.I’m taking it to the dealer this week to see what they can do.
Hello John87,

We are terribly sorry that you are experiencing this on your new vehicle. If we can be of any assistance while in service, please feel free to send us a direct message.

Lamar
ChryslerCares

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just wanted to update my post. After having my van at the dealer for 10 days the hood corrosion has been repaired and the noise in the front end was from a bad lower control arm. All was covered under warranty .

·
Registered
2,374 Posts
Just wanted to update my post. After having my van at the dealer for 10 days the hood corrosion has been repaired and the noise in the front end was from a bad lower control arm. All was covered under warranty .
Hi John87,

We are happy to hear your concerns have been resolved. If you ever have any vehicle questions for us in the future, please don't hesitate reaching out.

Alex
Chrysler Cares

1 - 4 of 4 Posts