2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

2018 Pacifica Touring L (gas) Coolant leaking - Dealer can't find the issue

16K views 22 replies 16 participants last post by  Mike_K 
Hi aloric,

We regret to hear of your concerns! We understand how frustrating this may be and that their diagnosis is not the resolution you hoped for. If you feel this is not performing as designed, you are more than welcome to go to another authorized FCA dealership for a second opinion. You may locate one here: https://www.chrysler.com/find-dealer.html. If you do reach out to another, please feel free to send us a private message.

Alex
Chrysler Cares

I have a 2017 Pacifica and I am experiencing this coolant issue. I am also getting a check engine light with a cylinder 4 misfire. Has anyone else experienced this as well?
I had exactly the same issue. Had it to the dealer twice. Second time they switched up the plugs and wires to see if it changed cylinder but the engine light never came back on. I am still loosing coolant and they can’t find leak and pressure test was fine. It has to be going somewhere
Apologies for the frustration you both are experiencing, @juzu2 & @Aimbriolo. If you are willing to address this concern further with your Chrysler dealers, our team here is a private message away and more than willing to escalate a case on your behalf for further support through that process.

Mark
ChryslerCares

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.