2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a 2019 Hybrid limited in south california. But it seems all dealership are short of 2019 Hybrid limited models. Very few left. Does 2019 hybrid model already stop to be produced?

·
Registered
689 Posts
I am looking for a 2019 Hybrid limited in south california. But it seems all dealership are short of 2019 Hybrid limited models. Very few left. Does 2019 hybrid model already stop to be produced?
Back last year when I was looking there was a false "shortage". Dealers only had 1 or 2 on the lot, if that, and they would remain that way for months and months. Don't know what it's like now but a quick search seems it's still that way, but I'm in the northeast. They may have turnover of the 1 on the lot but then they're being replaced by same model with exact features.

·
Registered
584 Posts
The factory in Windsor Ontario is shut down for five weeks and will restart production on August 12. All production from that point on will be 2020 models. If you can't find one in stock your best bet is to put down a deposit on a car that a dealer has pre-ordered for their own inventory. That is what I did when I was looking for one at this time of year, two years ago.

·
Registered
47 Posts
It also looks like to me the Chrysler website has changed slightly when you build a hybrid. I've been checking daily to see when the '20 pricing hits and just noticed the change today.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I shopped all over So Cal finally found a dealer in Gilroy that moves lots of cars. Presently they are $4000 off window with a $2500 rebate from Chrysler. Look at SouthCounty Chrysler, my contact is Thor the sales manager 831-229-9331. Tell him Paul from Bakersfield sent you. They offered to deliver it to Bakersfield for $200 but we opted to drive there, 3 hours, to pickup the car. Very happy with the price and dealer.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts