2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been a member of this forum for awhile without owning a Pacifica. Picking up 2019 Limited in a week after a couple years of desiring one, but never ready to buy until now. Sold my wife's 2006 Accord recently and keeping my 2011 Dodge Durango as our second vehicle. The Durango has been a great vehicle (132,000 miles currently) which has helped make the decision to buy the Pacifica easier. Looking forward to driving this vehicle and will be taking it on a 1800 mile road trip within 2 weeks of buying it.

·
Registered
920 Posts
Been a member of this forum for awhile without owning a Pacifica. Picking up 2019 Limited in a week after a couple years of desiring one, but never ready to buy until now. Sold my wife's 2006 Accord recently and keeping my 2011 Dodge Durango as our second vehicle. The Durango has been a great vehicle (132,000 miles currently) which has helped make the decision to buy the Pacifica easier. Looking forward to driving this vehicle and will be taking it on a 1800 mile road trip within 2 weeks of buying it.
Welcome to the Forum @GDM. 1800 mile break in drive :grin2:. Honk if you drive by.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the club!

·
Registered
977 Posts
Welcome @GDM!

When you get your new Pacifica, put the details in the signature line of your User CP, and also the area of Florida in the location line.

Heading north to get out of the Florida heat!?? :laugh:

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Actually heading south to get out of the crappy cool and wet weather we've had this spring in Wisconsin. We live in WI in the summer (if you could call it that this year) and winter 7 to 8 months in our home in Florida. Bought the Pacifica in Florida (dealer in WI could not locate one we wanted) and we found one at the dealer in Florida where I've taken my Durango to for service....did the deal over the phone and will pick up in a week, hang out there for a couple weeks, then head 'up north' until fall.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts