2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've posted links to commercials on the PacHy earlier. This video link below is a new review of the 2019 Limited (by Tom Voelk). Interior is exactly like my own. Yes, I prefer the lighter color and the skylights that don't make you feel like you are in a cave.

Great Review if you know someone that wants to research buying a van and it might touch off their interest in plug-ins.

Happy viewing. (skip the commercial to get to the video if you like)

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
Nice
One question though, the tail lamp LED looks like amber / yellow in the video (my 18 has version has all red LEDs). Is that a change in the 2019 or Hybrid version or simply how the colors look in my phone?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
tail light question

Nice
One question though, the tail lamp LED looks like amber / yellow in the video (my 18 has version has all red LEDs). Is that a change in the 2019 or Hybrid version or simply how the colors look in my phone?

Bond007,
Great catch, I hadn't noticed that, but it is quite impressive in the video. I just looked at mine with lights on and it doesn't have the amber. I will try to contact the guy who made the video and ask about that.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I didn’t think I should make a new thread about CR’s reliability of the PAC Hy’s, so am putting my notation here.
The latest April issue shows a really good road test score of 88 on the van, but yet poor rating overall. In looking at the attached pic, it is apparent the van has really good “bones” and the only real downfall is the electronics category in reliability. If only Chrysler would put some quick efforts into fixing the electronics reliability, the van would have great ratings overall!

Attachments

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bond007, I did check with Tom Voelk who did the video. Turns out the Amber color around the tail lights is a phenomenon of the video being a bit over exposed. It really is all red. Looks cool though!

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
Thanks. I was beginning to think that Chrysler has begun the process of updating the lights to keep up the sales.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Hmm, he mentions a wireless phone charge pad but I believe those don't come on '19s anymore.

·
Registered
109 Posts
What other changes have happened on the 19 during the production run? I have one on the build schedule.
I'm not as familiar with the '18's options, but I do know that the S blackout package and memory seats are new for '19. Why memory seats took 2 years to come to the Hybrid, I don't know, but that is a non-negotiable for me.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts