2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had my 2019 Pacifica Hybrid for one month now, 2100 km on the car without any fill up. Average 3.5L/100km. My son and wife absolutely love it.

Many of my friends are looking at buying this car now.

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am looking for one in SoCal; Not many 19 hybrid left, huntington beach only has 3; is 20 coming soon?

·
Registered
700 Posts
I am looking for one in SoCal; Not many 19 hybrid left, huntington beach only has 3; is 20 coming soon?
Most places, at least here in the Northeast, never had more than 1 or 2 if any hybrids. Dealers treat them more for show, a halo showcase vehicle for the gee whiz factor, and don't discount them much. They know they'll eventually get a buyer, but it's mainly to draw people in, then they divert them to gas models or even towards a jeep. Chrysler's main hybrid customer is google, not consumers. Dealers will tell you they're in short supply and they're selling fast but they're lying; when they only order 1 or 2 then of course they'll be in short supply. At least that's the way it was for me last year, your mileage might vary.

·
Registered
516 Posts
Here in Ontario ( gta ) there’s really not much stock . I’ve had mine for a year now and average 45 mpg in city and 37 on highway . I really have no gripe or issues with it . We’ve travelled to Atlanta , Detroit, Boston , Pittsburgh, Orlando , Florida keys and wouldn’t trade for nothing .

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Probably most production PacHys are going to Waymo.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts