2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I just ordered a 2019 Pacifica Touring L. I used the Chrysler site to build my car configuration. One feature package I added was the Premium Audio Group. My question concerns the Power 8-Way Passenger Seat and the Passenger Seat Auto Advance & Return. The dealer said these were not available on the Touring L. So if you ordered a Touring L and added the Premium Audio Group did you get these 2 features, basically passenger power seat plus the button on the post between passenger front door and back door to advance the passenger seat to allow getting the second row seat out of the floor?

estring

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hello all,

I just ordered a 2019 Pacifica Touring L. I used the Chrysler site to build my car configuration. One feature package I added was the Premium Audio Group. My question concerns the Power 8-Way Passenger Seat and the Passenger Seat Auto Advance & Return. The dealer said these were not available on the Touring L. So if you ordered a Touring L and added the Premium Audio Group did you get these 2 features, basically passenger power seat plus the button on the post between passenger front door and back door to advance the passenger seat to allow getting the second row seat out of the floor?

estring
Here is the window sticker for my 2019 Pacific Touring L. I have the Premium Audio Group along with the Power 8-Way Passenger Seat with the seat return. It must not be a very common way that dealers order Pacificas because my dealer didn't think they were available this way either. After searching other dealerships one was located for me. Is this what you are talking about?

Attachments

·
Registered
157 Posts
I have a 2018 Touring L with the premium audio group option. It does include a power passenger seat with the four way lumbar and the automatic advance and return feature. Essentially, the passenger seat is exactly equal to the drivers seat. It’s also a passably good sounding factory audio system.

I suppose 2019 could be different, but the description of the option group sounds the same. I think your dealer just doesn’t know these cars as well as you do.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank You So Much

Here is the window sticker for my 2019 Pacific Touring L. I have the Premium Audio Group along with the Power 8-Way Passenger Seat with the seat return. It must not be a very common way that dealers order Pacificas because my dealer didn't think they were available this way either. After searching other dealerships one was located for me. Is this what you are talking about?
Yes sir, that's exactly what I'm talking about and I'm really glad it includes the features listed in the website build process. Thank you so much for confirming this. Pity the dealer and Customer Care group are confused about the feature content isn't it . . .

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank You.

I have a 2018 Touring L with the premium audio group option. It does include a power passenger seat with the four way lumbar and the automatic advance and return feature. Essentially, the passenger seat is exactly equal to the drivers seat. It’s also a passably good sounding factory audio system.

I suppose 2019 could be different, but the description of the option group sounds the same. I think your dealer just doesn’t know these cars as well as you do.
True and thank you for the reply to my question.

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Yes sir, that's exactly what I'm talking about and I'm really glad it includes the features listed in the website build process. Thank you so much for confirming this. Pity the dealer and Customer Care group are confused about the feature content isn't it . . .
You should ask your dealer to change your order and build a new car. They should be easily able to do that, sooner the better. Did you pay a deposit..? then ask them to transfer it to the new one. There should be absolutely no compromises on a car which you are ordering. Otherwise simply buy it from the lot, it'll be cheaper anyway.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hi, how aggressive was your dealer (or dealers if you had multiple discussions) in terms of pricing for factory order. I might do a factory order as well for touring L and wondering if dealers are giving hefty discounts similar to what is on the lot for 2019s.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Quick question. I'm in the process of getting the Touring L also. I want the S package like you got. But I also see you have the 20" wheels also. Now does this 20" wheel come with it or did you pick it separately? Because I heard when getting the S package, it always comes with the 20" wheels which is additional $995 and that i cannot take out the 20" wheels when getting the S packag. Now i dont need the 20" wheels and thought i would just get the 18" since this comes with the S package.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Quick question. I'm in the process of getting the Touring L also. I want the S package like you got. But I also see you have the 20" wheels also. Now does this 20" wheel come with it or did you pick it separately? Because I heard when getting the S package, it always comes with the 20" wheels which is additional $995 and that i cannot take out the 20" wheels when getting the S packag. Now i dont need the 20" wheels and thought i would just get the 18" since this comes with the S package.
I'm pretty sure that the S package comes with the 20 inch wheels and I don't think you can change that. I haven't seen an S Package without 20 inch wheels.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I did end up getting with S package and 18" wheels and 8 seater.
Just many of the cars with the S package the 20" wheels option is included but
if you search you can find with just the 18" wheels.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
About this Discussion
11 Replies
7 Participants
max_speed97
2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums
PacificaForums.com - A forum community dedicated to Chrysler Pacifica owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades, towing capacity, reliability, and more!
Full Forum Listing