2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have noticed a few things about my T&C that I am trying to figure out if normal. 1. Anytime we restart the car it defaults back to the Radio (either AM or FM). Doesn't stay on Sirius if that is the last thing we were listening to. Also, issue with CarPlay and using non apple cords. It seems like we have issues with CarPlay and the connection when using these cords. Not everytime, just sometimes.

I just feel like the radio and satellite have a few little quirks that might be signs of larger issues that I wanted to bring up.

Any insight would be very helpful.

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Yes. I loved my T&C but have issues that are turning me away from the Pacifica.
Do you actually have a Pacifica with the 2 position memory seats? (It does help to know your exact vehicle when you request assistance.)

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Sorry. It is a 2019 Pacifica Touring Plus. No memory seats.
Okay, thanks! That eliminates issues with the radio relating to the fob memory control of your choices (a Limited feature). I don't know the answer to that issue.

Non-Apple cables have been causing problems for iPhone users for years. Start there.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Started with apple cord and everything appears to be working as planned. Crazy that would be the issue. But everything appears to be working.

Last issue would be the car always starts on AUX when the overhead dvd player is down. Again not an issue just more of a nuisance.

Thanks for your help.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts