2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Vendor
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The 2020 Pacifica AWD Launch Edition is available to order now. Base MSRP price is $41735 including destination. It is currently available as a S Package only. Options include the Advanced Safety Tec Group, Premium Audio Group, Uconnect Theater, Tri Pane Sunroof, Keysense, Trailer Tow Group and the Uconnect 4C NAV with 8.4"display

·
Registered
598 Posts
When will the 2021 configurator be online? I am dying to see what is available,.
John

·
Vendor
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The 2020 Pacifica AWD Launch Edition is available to order now. Base MSRP price is $41735 including destination. It is currently available as a S Package only. Options include the Advanced Safety Tec Group, Premium Audio Group, Uconnect Theater, Tri Pane Sunroof, Keysense, Trailer Tow Group and the Uconnect 4C NAV with 8.4"display
When will the 2021 configurator be online? I am dying to see what is available,.
John
Hi PacificaJohn,

At this point, my best guess by what we've been told is August.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
The AWD Launch Edition has a place holder on the Chrysler build page. However, when I clicked on it, the actual vehicle build information did not appear. They must be developing the site now.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Reactions: carlw8
1 - 7 of 7 Posts