2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

301 - 320 of 404 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
I walked in to a dealership and bought one of their assigned VINs (paid $1000 towards it). They were advertising it on their website. Was told it is ready to be shipped. Limited with S appearance package and Advanced Safety Tech (no sunroof). I won't be able to contact Chrysler to inquire about it since the VIN is assigned to dealer till sale is completed. I had no bargaining power due to the demand - just got the TrueCar $500 and $1750 Chrysler incentive. Is it a decent purchase?
You can view my previous post on my pricing here:
I walked in to a dealership and bought one of their assigned VINs (paid $1000 towards it). They were advertising it on their website. Was told it is ready to be shipped. Limited with S appearance package and Advanced Safety Tech (no sunroof). I won't be able to contact Chrysler to inquire about it since the VIN is assigned to dealer till sale is completed. I had no bargaining power due to the demand - just got the TrueCar $500 and $1750 Chrysler incentive. Is it a decent purchase?
I ordered my 2020 Pacifica Hybrid at start of November. I shared some info about my experience and pricing at this post.

Based on my experience you got a fair price.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello folks! I am new here but I am a veteran Chrysler employee (21+ years now). I have a Pacifica S Limited Hybrid ordered through the Executive Lease Program. The order was placed on 7/29/19 and the van started being built yesterday (11/13). As of this writing, it is built and if waiting Final Inspection.

I can confirm there was an issue with the allotment of batteries for the hybrids being devoted to China build for the months of September and October. That was the issue. I was told this by a person that does the scheduling for FCA Assembly Plants. I have been following our van through the Gates and Tests today. The question now will be how long will it take to get shipped from the Plant and through the shipping company to get to the local dealer.
Can you confirm 2nd Quarter AWD will be available? Our 2018 was a lemon. In a leaf...seriously can't wait to get into a mini-van again o_O
We'd love to know so if there's not we could order a replacement asap but bc I have medical appointments in Vail AWD is worth renting a bigger car when we need it until ordering AWD is available. Ugh...please light a fire under the uppers to give us information to make informed decision when purchasing.
Thanks!

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
Thanks the window sticker one works but the other no results.
Thats the idea.They are only production markers.

Both will not work until the vehicle is built. then the build sheet becomes posted (and not the window sticker). As it moves through final inspection and is ready to be released the window sticker link then works too.

Once you have a window sticker you know your van is done. It can still be held up by a new stop-delivery recall or quality control checks. But above all the van exists and is parked taking up space on their lots.

Once the Window sticker goes online you can call Chrysler or your sale rep and ask for a delivery date.. Before then all they can do is feed you BS.

Cheers

·
Registered
8 Posts
Thats the idea.They are only production markers.

Both will not work until the vehicle is built. then the build sheet becomes posted (and not the window sticker). As it moves through final inspection and is ready to be released the window sticker link then works too.

Once you have a window sticker you know your van is done. It can still be held up by a new stop-delivery recall or quality control checks. But above all the van exists and is parked taking up space on their lots.

Once the Window sticker goes online you can call Chrysler or your sale rep and ask for a delivery date.. Before then all they can do is feed you BS.

Cheers
My car is built at State = KZ

·
Registered
20 Posts
It sounds as we now have some people on this board that should be getting the PH's shipped (if not shipped already).

Does anyone know if the window sticker or build sheet changes once a delivery date or ship date is set? At this point, the only info I have received about shipping is a nonbinding ETA from the CHAT function. Anyone getting info another way?

·
Registered
359 Posts
Just remember when buying a charger look at the specs of it not just the cost . If your going to drive electric in the future again then it’s best to get something that is not limited to right now “plug in capabilities “....

·
Registered
6 Posts
Just remember when buying a charger look at the specs of it not just the cost . If your going to drive electric in the future again then it’s best to get something that is not limited to right now “plug in capabilities “....
I am planning on using the Tesla charger with an adapter. Worked great on a PacHy Turo rental which was my test!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Mine is still in the BX status, I have the AST and the sun roof options.
J'ai commandé une Pacifica hybride toute équipée avec toit ouvrant le 28 Mai 2019. Aux dernières nouvelles (semaine dernière), elle était toujours en BX après avoir été en BG quelques temps en aout, puis revuny en BX. privilège-t-on le marché américain avant le marché canadien?
I ordered a Pacifica Hybrid fully equipped with sunroof on May 28, 2019. Last news (last week), she was still in BX after being in BG some time in August, then came back in BX. Do we privilege the American market before the Canadian market?

·
Registered
4 Posts
J'ai commandé une Pacifica hybride toute équipée avec toit ouvrant le 28 Mai 2019. Aux dernières nouvelles (semaine dernière), elle était toujours en BX après avoir été en BG quelques temps en aout, puis revuny en BX. privilège-t-on le marché américain avant le marché canadien?
I ordered a Pacifica Hybrid fully equipped with sunroof on May 28, 2019. Last news (last week), she was still in BX after being in BG some time in August, then came back in BX. Do we privilege the American market before the Canadian market?
Je pense que oui, mon vendeur m’a informé, le mois passé, que ma commande ne se fera pas avant janvier. Pourtant j’ai commandé en septembre.
I think so, my salesman informed me last month that my order will not be done before January. Yet I ordered in September.

·
Registered
8 Posts
SoCal Dealership says arrival expected 1/2/20.. I don’t want to cancel but that’s a sure way to get a cancellation notice from me. Here’s hoping they are being conservative with logistics. $7500 tax break in April 2020 vs April 2021 (that’s if the anti climate loopies don’t shut it down).

·
Registered
285 Posts
Cela pourrait être le cas si vous attendiez depuis si longtemps.

·
Registered
629 Posts
The CanadianLimited PacHy is supposed to have HID headlights. The US does not get them.
I don't think that's the case, probably just a copy/paste issue on one of their websites.

·
Registered
7 Posts
We negotiated a deal with a local dealer on an incoming unit. I think some others have had better deals, but I think we did okay. Given that some others have been a few hundred better than what we've seen, would you try renegotiating? We have a refundable $500 deposit down to hold the vehicle:

Invoice (-$100)
Less 1/2 Holdback (-$717)
Less Sam's Club and Beneplace Coupons (-$1000)
Less National Chrysler Incentives (TBD, since we need to see the December offer)
Less State PHEV Incentive (-$1000)
And then the Federal tax credit.

Fingers crossed the vehicle is on time and we close the deal in December!

·
Registered
187 Posts
It looks like the key figure for you is $817 off MSRP. All the rest really doesn't have anything to do with the deal struck with the dealer, as those discounts would be applicable wherever you buy the van. That said, $817 off isn't half bad for this brand new vehicle. I think you're probably right around the average of the sale prices that people here have gotten.

·
Registered
7 Posts
It seems to...It’s the same TrueCar others have mentioned, I think. Dealer checked it and said they could apply both.

301 - 320 of 404 Posts