2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

321 - 340 of 404 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Just got a call from my dealer - the car is on a staging lot 5 miles from my house! Pretty crazy since it was built on Friday the 29th. He said he wasn't sure what other inspection steps need to happen but I should be picking up my car later this week, time to line up those Sam's Club and TrueCar discounts!

·
Registered
629 Posts
Just got a call from my dealer - the car is on a staging lot 5 miles from my house! Pretty crazy since it was built on Friday the 29th. He said he wasn't sure what other inspection steps need to happen but I should be picking up my car later this week, time to line up those Sam's Club and TrueCar discounts!
Lightning quick, whereabouts are you located?

·
Registered
19 Posts
For my 2020 Pacifica Hybrid (35th Anniv w/AST), I just received confirmation from my dealer that it has reached KZ status, and dealer delivery is anticipated for 12/14. My dealer is in Central Florida (good distance from Windsor/Detriot area), so a couple of weeks to arrive seems reasonable. The build (S.L.) date by the window sticker is 11/27. Based on feedback from others, seems like the factory really cranked out the hybrids during 3rd and 4th week of Nov, so I anticipate first deliveries to dealers to come in mid-December.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Frustrating. Built a couple of days before @platinumtech, located between Windsor and MN, and still no SL date on the window sticker online or news from FCA chat or my dealer.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Good to know.. Mine still in D1 , do you know how many days it will take from D1 to KZ. I am counting days to receive the vehicle before end of December.

For my 2020 Pacifica Hybrid (35th Anniv w/AST), I just received confirmation from my dealer that it has reached KZ status, and dealer delivery is anticipated for 12/14. My dealer is in Central Florida (good distance from Windsor/Detriot area), so a couple of weeks to arrive seems reasonable. The build (S.L.) date by the window sticker is 11/27. Based on feedback from others, seems like the factory really cranked out the hybrids during 3rd and 4th week of Nov, so I anticipate first deliveries to dealers to come in mid-December.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Good to know.. Mine still in D1 , do you know how many days it will take from D1 to KZ. I am counting days to receive the vehicle before end of December.
Mine took around 10

·
Registered
20 Posts
It sounds as we now have some people on this board that should be getting the PH's shipped (if not shipped already).

Does anyone know if the window sticker or build sheet changes once a delivery date or ship date is set? At this point, the only info I have received about shipping is a nonbinding ETA from the CHAT function. Anyone getting info another way?
My PHL has shipped. It should arrive by 12/12 at the dealer. I asked the Chat rep if I can get any more info going forward from Chrysler related to updates, and she said it woudl be best to get it via the dealer at this point. I presume that the dealer arranges the shpping or at least tracks it.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Chat is telling me after KZ the only info I can get is from my dealer. No ETA or anything like that.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Chat is telling me after KZ the only info I can get is from my dealer. No ETA or anything like that.
That's correct. The dealer can see where the train (or truck) is, whether the van has been offloaded, sitting in the rail yard for a week, etc. Your sales rep has no control over this part of the process. They'll be able to tell you what they see but they're not going to be able to do much about it. And then there's a day or so after the van arrives at the dealership for them to take the van out of transit mode, testing, cleaning, etc.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Okay guys...are we in trouble here? Did the $1750 disappear? I see it on the PacHy selling page but now I can’t find it on the incentives page...starting to hyperventilateit a bit!

Update: it seems to be fixed. Whew!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Just got a call from my dealer and they have my van! Now they just have to get it all checked out and ready for me.
Woow, that was quick. Do you live very close to the plant? :)

You and I ordered the van on the same day, mine is still in D1 status.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Yeah, we're less than 4 hours away. My dealer said he checked on it yesterday and it wasn't on a truck yet, but that it just showed up. So they must have loaded things up late yesterday and drove down early this morning.

321 - 340 of 404 Posts