2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

341 - 360 of 404 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
It seems most(if not all) of the window stickers have SL date of 11/27 going to California, does anybody have an SL Date other than 11/27? Mine also has 11/27.

·
Registered
186 Posts
I still don't have an SL date on my sticker. Does anyone know why?

·
Registered
36 Posts
My dealer just called me and said estimated ship date is showing as 06/12 but still in D1 status .. I am hoping I will get before Christmas

·
Registered
9 Posts
Been following this thread. I “ordered” my hybrid in October and have been wondering like you all when I would get it. I saw that with the VIN you could get some details and decided to ask the dealership to provide this to me this week. Apparently I don’t have a VIN yet, that Chrysler has told them the hybrids have been “put on restriction” and that “the build is on hold”.... I bet they didn’t book the order in and this is why I don’t have my VIN but curious to hear if any of this makes sense and it is in fact on hold for build (even if VIN is not assigned)

·
Registered
40 Posts
yeah definitely some issue either they are not prioritizing Canadian orders or something. I placed mine on 10/12. Most of the forum members who replied on this thread have their vehicles built as of now. Most of them in the last week of November.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Been following this thread. I “ordered” my hybrid in October and have been wondering like you all when I would get it. I saw that with the VIN you could get some details and decided to ask the dealership to provide this to me this week. Apparently I don’t have a VIN yet, that Chrysler has told them the hybrids have been “put on restriction” and that “the build is on hold”.... I bet they didn’t book the order in and this is why I don’t have my VIN but curious to hear if any of this makes sense and it is in fact on hold for build (even if VIN is not assigned)
I also still don't have a VIN even though I order in the beginning of August. My sales rep told me that Chrysler does tend to prioritize US orders over Canadians. I do really hope that our orders are not really on hold and that they are just waiting to supply the US orders before supplying ours.

·
Registered
629 Posts
I also still don't have a VIN even though I order in the beginning of August. My sales rep told me that Chrysler does tend to prioritize US orders over Canadians. I do really hope that our orders are not really on hold and that they are just waiting to supply the US orders before supplying ours.
I wouldn't believe anything a sales rep says. They might be right, just wouldn't take their word for it.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I ordered at a dealership. Chrysler won’t disclose any information and dealer says they have no dates about delivery. I see the VIN and window sticker. During order time, they said the car is awaiting train/truck delivery. Do you think my dealership did try contacting Chrysler or plain BS?!

·
Registered
12 Posts
I'm going to take a wild guess and assume that feeding the US customers their orders in time to capture the $7500 tax credit for 2019 may be part of why Canadians haven't gotten theirs allocated/built yet.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I'm going to take a wild guess and assume that feeding the US customers their orders in time to capture the $7500 tax credit for 2019 may be part of why Canadians haven't gotten theirs allocated/built yet.
But I wonder if we will still get our tax credits in Canada..

·
Registered
186 Posts
My dealer wrote today to say my vehicle is in transit. That said, it's exactly the same thing that the chat had told me previously, so not attaching too much weight to it.

·
Registered
19 Posts
There are nearly 80 2020 Pacifica Hybrids in transit to Bay Area in California (100 miles from zip code 95014). These are part of the 1st production group from the WIndsor plant for the 2020 model year, and I assume some are probably sold after dealer ordered, but others are for the dealer lots. Most of us waiting for our custom ordered 2020 Pacifica Hybrid vehicles (to various locations in U.S., and maybe Canada) were produced at nearly the same time, if ordered by mid-Nov. I'm checking the Chrysler website periodically to see when these vehicles to California are actually transition to "On Dealer Lot" as a measurement of transit time. Of course, this is large group of similar vehicles, so from a logistics of delivery standpoint, it's probably much different from my single vehicle to my local dealership in Central Florida, but I suppose it's a reasonable measuring stick for delivery of a similar distance. Interesting, there are zero 2020 Hybrids for dealer lots in my area, so my vehicle will be grouped with other vehicles for sure. Doubt they'll fire up the train or auto hauler semi just for my single vehicle. My dealer has provided a 12/14 target for my vehicle delivery, but will update me next Monday. Keeping my fingers crossed, I'll take delivery by year end. Just purchased this charging station: ChargePoint Home WiFi Enabled Electric Vehicle Charger 32A w/25ft cable (on Amazon). This is one generation older than current ChargePoint Flex model, but since Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid maxes out near 32A, I didn't think it was worth it to pay more for a 50A model. I'm planning for 40A circuit anyway.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Je ne veux pas etre prophète de malheur mais j'ai commandé le mien (limité avec toit) le 28 mai 2019 et il est encore au stade BX. Mon vendeur (ET MOI AUSSI) pense aussi que l'on privilégie le marché américain. Est-il logique de privilégier des concessionnaires américains (stock) au détriments de ceux (canandiens) qui ont déja acheté une hybride.
I do not want to be a prophet of misfortune but I ordered mine (limited with roof) on May 28, 2019 and it is still at the BX stadium. My seller (AND I ALSO) also think that we favor the US market. Is it logical to favor American dealers (stock) to the detriment of those (Canandians) who have already bought a hybrid.

341 - 360 of 404 Posts