2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

381 - 400 of 400 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Mine has been in KZ status for the last 10 days, customer service rep said it could be in that for a max of 30 days.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Someone on the Facebook page took delivery and posted pictures of their Hybrid Limited yesterday evening. They were in the Ohio area. You could see the front grill and it was definitely a 2020.

·
Registered
3 Posts
My order just went to KZ status and overnight I suddenly have a Window Sticker with an SL of 1204. Chrysler chat gave the standard answer to my question about lead time to dealer "30 Days". I am just north of New York City using a local dealer just a mile away from my house. Time to pay him a visit to get some more solid answers. I have updated the tracking sheet.

·
Registered
186 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Chrysler Customer Care just informed me that my vehicle was shipped on 11/26! Though I'm not sure that 10 days to get from Windsor to Chicago sounds like a process that is going smoothly, the fact that Chrysler is saying that it shipped must be good news. My window sticker still doesn't have an SL date....so confusing. Hopefully it'll all be cleared up with the appearance of my PacHy in the very near future! Does that suggest that Autotrader only tracks vehicles that have been ordered by dealers for the lot? If not, there's a conflict between what Autotrader is saying and what Chrysler is telling me.
[Holds up hands] I think for at least a week I've just been looking in the wrong place for the SL number. For some reason, cognitively I assumed that the number would be to the right of the "SL" letters. I just realized that there is a number under the "SL" letters, and that number is 1127. So now I've got an SL date, and notification from FCA that my PacHy shipped on 11/26. Just need the vehicle and everything will be Jake (to quote Johnny Hooker from The Sting).

·
Registered
186 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Well, all that talk from multiple dealers about sunroofs causing delays to orders appears to have been the typical level of dealer veracity. Yours is one of the first ones in and has the sunroof!

·
Registered
3 Posts
For some reason, I haven't been notifications that people were replying to my post back on page 16! Sorry.

Update (and refresher):

My 2020 Hybrid Limited S with AST and no-sun roofs in Granite (VIN 104876) was ordered through the Executive Lease on July 29 (4 mo plus almost 2 weeks now). I still don't have possession of it. Current Status is KZ-LD and the system shows it located at the Conner Yard Lot in Detroit. It has been there since 11/16. I contacted Company Car on Wednesday 12/4 and they replied they would check with Logistics to get an updated ETA as the Build system shows Estimated Ship date of 11/14. According to the Outbound Transportation System, it was due to arrive at the dealer on 12/5. It is not there and they have no idea where it is. I will add my info to the spreadsheet. I will keep everyone updated on any info I come across.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I spoke with my dealer today. Mine has shipped and is in holding in Chicago (headed to WI). He said the delivery window is listed as 12/9 -12/23.

·
Registered
186 Posts
I spoke with my dealer today. Mine has shipped and is in holding in Chicago (headed to WI). He said the delivery window is listed as 12/9 -12/23.
That's positive...a vehicle has made it to Chicago. Hopefully mine was also in the shipment, as I live in Chicago!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Is anyone getting more info from their dealer than Chrysler once your PH gets to KZ status? Chrysler can tell me an estimated arrival date, and my dealer claims that they only know that the vehicle has been built. My window sticker says SL 1127, so I presume it has shipped on 11/27, but maybe that is wrong. Please let me know if your dealer is giving you more detailed info than what you got from Chrysler....because as I posted before, I think our sales guy just graduate from car salesman school last week.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Is anyone getting more info from their dealer than Chrysler once your PH gets to KZ status? Chrysler can tell me an estimated arrival date, and my dealer claims that they only know that the vehicle has been built. My window sticker says SL 1127, so I presume it has shipped on 11/27, but maybe that is wrong. Please let me know if your dealer is giving you more detailed info than what you got from Chrysler....because as I posted before, I think our sales guy just graduate from car salesman school last week.
I've never interacted with Chrysler, only my dealer. The guy getting all the info isn't the salesman I worked with but the General Sales Manager. He has been able to look things up and so far has been spot on with his info and timelines.

·
Registered
186 Posts
My SL date was also 1127 and mine was shipped on 1126, per FCA. If the SL date has anything to do with shipping, yours has shipped, too.

381 - 400 of 400 Posts