2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

721 - 740 of 774 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
We ordered our 2020 Limited w/Sunroof and AST in mid December. I have been tracking it (some call it obsessing) using the live chat on the Chrysler Cares website. Since Jan 1st the agents will not give out the build codes they simply say 'we are gathering the parts' and when I asked if it was in D or D1 status the reply was we do not use a coding systems....before this the agent would give me the codes. Anyone else this to be the case??
This happened to me the last time I contacted them. About 1/29 they gave me status code "D" when asked, last week they just said "all parts are available" and refused to give me a code when I asked, stating they will only give "information relevant to the customer".

·
Registered
305 Posts
Got my 2020 Touring L a few days back and it had leather white seats!
I know I ordered black. When I called the dealer he said I was right but Canadian system would only allow black/alloy (white?!) unless you ordered the S black package.
Anyone else aware of this annoyance?
Guess I'll need seat covers now.

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

·
Registered
37 Posts
I know I ordered black. When I called the dealer he said I was right but Canadian system would only allow black/alloy (white?!) unless you ordered the S black package.
Anyone else aware of this annoyance?
Guess I'll need seat covers now.

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk
=(

·
Registered
263 Posts
They didn't bother to tell you that when you ordered?

When I put my order in, the dealer gave me a copy of the order sheet that I went over with a fine toothed comb to make sure they hadn't effed it up (which they had the first time for the quote.)

·
Registered
305 Posts
They didn't bother to tell you that when you ordered?
No he didn't mention it. I would have considered the Black S package, unless it cost too much. I also noticed tonight I forgot to order mudflaps!
Anyone want to discuss the pros/cons of mudflaps in a winter climate?

·
Registered
2020 Pachy Limited S AST Jazzy
21 Posts
My dealer just called and informed me that my order was accepted and is one of the last to be made before switching the factory over... so hopefully, if you're thinking about it... better decide which one you want and when you need it quick if you're on the fence. Ordered 2/24 and the estimated ship date is 3/3 which is crazy.

·
Registered
263 Posts
My dealer just called and informed me that my order was accepted and is one of the last to be made before switching the factory over... so hopefully, if you're thinking about it... better decide which one you want and when you need it quick if you're on the fence. Ordered 2/24 and the estimated ship date is 3/3 which is crazy.
Lucky you. I ordered on 1/4 and just contacted them yesterday and they still said something about "in line to be built" (didn't give me a status code.) If they batch the orders, you must have ordered exactly what they were making right now! ;)

·
Registered
37 Posts
Lucky you. I ordered on 1/4 and just contacted them yesterday and they still said something about "in line to be built" (didn't give me a status code.) If they batch the orders, you must have ordered exactly what they were making right now! ;)
did you get a VIN?

·
Registered
21 Posts
yeah. I’m surprised and not expecting it. We tried to plan it 6-8 weeks out from when we wanted it. It’ll be surprising if it’s 4 weeks. Eeeek.

·
Registered
37 Posts
yeah. I’m surprised and not expecting it. We tried to plan it 6-8 weeks out from when we wanted it. It’ll be surprising if it’s 4 weeks. Eeeek.
I have same option then you and my dealer caller 2day ago telling me they were building it. I was hoping to get it in 4 month to have no remaining balance on my Durango. Dont know if im happy or not lol

·
Registered
37 Posts
Just got my truck destroy by ice, snow and rock piece from a snow blower just before giving it to the dealer... I see scratch to metal everywhere on the car

Attachments

·
Registered
21 Posts
Well, my build sheet link came alive today and Chrysler chat said it's in "shipping phase" and contact the dealer for an ETA. That was 50 days from ordering.
That's exciting... mine should hopefully be 'right behind' yours...My build sheet is not yet active.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I just noticed my build sheet has this under "optional equipment":

Accents on the Ice Cave sounds nice... But wtf is the Ice Cave?
This:

721 - 740 of 774 Posts