2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

741 - 760 of 771 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello! I ordered my PacHy on 2/22 and on Friday my dealer said it was scheduled to be built tomorrow. I contacted Chrysler chat tonight to see if they had an expected ship date and they told me that “all the parts are gathered and it’s scheduled to be built any day. Expect 10 weeks from order to delivery.” Does that sound right? My dealer said 3 weeks from build date to delivery. We are just trying to plan and selling our old vehicle this week...

·
Registered
261 Posts
I guess it depends on where you're located. My dealer said shipping usually takes longer than building and expected the entire order to take 90-120 days, but then again I'm in Hawaii. There are 741 posts in this thread that talk about how long people had to wait, you can go through them and see... ;)

Personally I will not sell our old vehicle before the new one is sitting in our driveway, or even until I have at least a month or so to make sure it's not a lemon. Delivery dates aren't guaranteed and you'll see several people had mysterious weeks of delays during shipping.

·
Registered
712 Posts
Hello! I ordered my PacHy on 2/22 and on Friday my dealer said it was scheduled to be built tomorrow. I contacted Chrysler chat tonight to see if they had an expected ship date and they told me that “all the parts are gathered and it’s scheduled to be built any day. Expect 10 weeks from order to delivery.” Does that sound right? My dealer said 3 weeks from build date to delivery. We are just trying to plan and selling our old vehicle this week...
Typically it's 8 to 12 weeks total. My advice, skip tracking it, it's tempting but you'll drive yourself nuts.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Thank you. I was just checking to see if it was a canned response from support or a more realistic estimate. Sounds like it's more realistic.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I checked, but they have about $2000 in options that you need to buy. I gave up with them after that.
What are the options? Advanced safety tech and S appearance package are pretty good options to buy imo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
12 Posts
What are the options? Advanced safety tech and S appearance package are pretty good options to buy imo.

GPS tracking
GAP insurance
Seat Protection Package aka spray on stuff
Paint Protection Package aka a car wash
etc.

·
Registered
15 Posts
GPS tracking
GAP insurance
etc.
Ah, those are junk! Agreed then to not mess with that dealer.

·
Registered
33 Posts
GPS tracking
GAP insurance
etc.
oh, yes, they have those things..
I did not check more detail when I signed 2 years ago, so I bought them @ $1k at that time.
I thought I could refuse those "offer"...

·
Registered
261 Posts
Well, I just heard back from the dealer and the van is still sitting at the plant, apparently, with a tentative arrival date in San Diego of 4/10 and then further loading onto the ship...

·
Registered
2020 Pachy Limited S AST Jazzy
21 Posts
Well, I just heard back from the dealer and the van is still sitting at the plant, apparently, with a tentative arrival date in San Diego of 4/10 and then further loading onto the ship...
That sucks. Must be on a different rail route than mine was. I’d have thought it’d been on the same and shipped out from LA or SF after it passed through UT.

·
Registered
261 Posts
That sucks. Must be on a different rail route than mine was. I’d have thought it’d been on the same and shipped out from LA or SF after it passed through UT.
I suspect because they know it's going to Hawaii and will take forever anyway. This is life when you live in HI....

·
Registered
5 Posts
mine arrived at the dealer today, I had an appointment to pick it up tomorrow... then the dealer closed because of the virus...I guess I’ll get it when we get out of quarantine.

·
Registered
712 Posts
mine arrived at the dealer today, I had an appointment to pick it up tomorrow... then the dealer closed because of the virus...I guess I’ll get it when we get out of quarantine.
4 weeks, not too shabby. (y) congrats

741 - 760 of 771 Posts