2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

781 - 787 of 787 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Finally, we picked it up on Friday, by appointment with the sales department, social distancing and masks and all. :) They made it before the 4-month mark with a few days to spare.

View attachment 43626

According to the dealer, this is the 3rd PacHy on Hawaii Island.

So far it's been exactly as we hoped, and we really like the Luxury White paint that we picked after seeing one passing by in a parking lot. I'm also very pleased with the amount of battery-only power, we have some steep hills here but no problem going uphill without kicking on the ICE. We tried going up the mountain today and regened the battery to 50% on the way down! :cool:

The only negative thing I've noticed is a strange "growling" (for lack of a better word) noise that happens during and after driving at highway speeds. It's there whether or not the ICE is running and after pulling over I could still hear it, apparently coming from the passenger footwell area. Any ideas what this could be, battery coolant pump?
Congratulations! The bated breath can take a rest. Ours has been phenomenal; since moving out to the suburbs (with a garage and accessible Level 1 charging) two weeks ago, I've driven about 3 miles on the ICE out of 300.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Someone knows if the factory in Ontario is open again? I'm still waiting my order I did in January....

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
781 - 787 of 787 Posts