2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We're seeing "Remote is locked out while in rear media" often when starting the car, without any way to fix it. Any idea what it means and how to resolve the issue?

·
Registered
247 Posts
Option in front Uconnect theater allows for locking out the rear remotes.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have the same issue and the reply you got is not accurate. The issue is the lack of ability to control the Uconnect theater from the front. This error locks out the front controls including the option to play, listen in, anything really.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have the same issue and the reply you got is not accurate. The issue is the lack of ability to control the Uconnect theater from the front. This error locks out the front controls including the option to play, listen in, anything really. I’d love to know how to fix this as it keeps happening and I’ve had my van for a month.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Have a 2019 Pacifica touring plus for 8 months and recent the same issue all the same as others except the rear screens are black as well and not operational. Called tech support while in van, Uconnect assist had me hold the steering wheel phone red and green buttons for 30 seconds while on park. Then Open my door for 30 seconds theN restart the car. Very odd but steps but still no uconnect theatre in front of back.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts