2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am frequently receiving the dreaded "remote is locked out while in rear media" error. I control the media that my kids watch from the front because they're too little to do it from the back. Additionally, I noticed today that when I'm getting the remote is locked out while in rear media message their screens are black and displaying a remote and screen is locked out message as well. I recently was at the dealership and received the latest update to the uconnect system due to crashing issues.

Attachments

·
Registered
2018 Chrysler Pacifica Touring L
1,059 Posts
I am frequently receiving the dreaded "remote is locked out while in rear media" error. I control the media that my kids watch from the front because they're too little to do it from the back. Additionally, I noticed today that when I'm getting the remote is locked out while in rear media message their screens are black and displaying a remote and screen is locked out message as well. I recently was at the dealership and received the latest update to the uconnect system due to crashing issues.
The video routing module will either need a software update or need to be replaced altogether. You can try temporarily pulling fuse F55 for a minute or so to reset it. If that doesn't work you'll need to go to the dealership to get it fixed.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts