2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Vendor
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a quick heads up. Ordering for the 2020 Pacificas opened up today. It literally changed overnight. Yesterday, I built a 2019 and today you get the message "You may not place an order for this vehicle". There is no pricing as of today, but they can be ordered. No L or LX packages available. Doesn't look like there are any new packages/options/colors at this time. Stay tuned......

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Me too.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Is it open for Hybrid's as well? When will we learn about any changes of standard equipment and or specs for the model year?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Really curious about this. I'm ready to make a purchase for the PHEV in the next month, if they're finally bringing some of the remaining features into parity with the ICE version (headlights come to mind), I can wait a bit more. Or that Android-based head unit.

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Any news?

·
Registered
52 Posts
Just a quick heads up. Ordering for the 2020 Pacificas opened up today. It literally changed overnight. Yesterday, I built a 2019 and today you get the message "You may not place an order for this vehicle". There is no pricing as of today, but they can be ordered. No L or LX packages available. Doesn't look like there are any new packages/options/colors at this time. Stay tuned......
I really hope you get some business out of this as you've been really helpful here!

·
Vendor
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Really curious about this. I'm ready to make a purchase for the PHEV in the next month, if they're finally bringing some of the remaining features into parity with the ICE version (headlights come to mind), I can wait a bit more. Or that Android-based head unit.

Let me do some more digging and I'll see what I can find out

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
About this Discussion
11 Replies
7 Participants
Cornfield
2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums
PacificaForums.com - A forum community dedicated to Chrysler Pacifica owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades, towing capacity, reliability, and more!
Full Forum Listing