2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, thanks for reading this!

So I have a 2 week old 2020 L plus with a whopping 400 miles on it. We used the DVD player from the front for the 2 rear dvds once, and it was fine. Today, we tried to put a DVD in and the u connect screen comes on for about 3 seconds on the front drivers screen, then goes back to the radio screen.

In addition, neither TV will turn on at all when flipped up, screen just stays black. The u connect support people said to take it back to dealership for service. The dealership set me up a appointment, but I'm freaking out. This is the first Chrysler I've ever bought and we have to take in to service 400 miles in. Someone please just tell me it's going to be okay!!!

Anyone have any similar experiences?

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Did anybody touch any of the uconnect settings for the screens up front . Also, it may need a software update . Remember , technology always comes at a cost , just saying . No manufacture is glitch proof when it comes to electronics .....

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
If all else fails pull fuse on the radio and let sit for 5 min , put fuse back and see if things realign or still are in the black .

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well, got the car back from the dealership and it was a “playback module that was offline”

1 - 7 of 7 Posts