2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I didn't see a link to the new 2021 feature availability listing yet, so I've attached it to this post, though it can also be found here.

Full FCA blurb and photos can be found here.

I went hunting in the vain hope that the Stow 'n Vac would be available on the 2021 hybrid, and was, of course, disappointed. :confused:

Not enough of a reason not to go for the hybrid of course! Kind of preferred the older styling, but hey...

Attachments

·
Registered
289 Posts
I don't think they're ever going to put the Vac in the hybrid unless they redesign where the 12V battery is or move the Vac to the right side.

The rebates on the 2020s are really inticing right now. Up to $5500 on the Limited and up to $1500 conquest rebate. I couldn't resist after finding out how much my 2018 PacHy was worth.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
True, but we can always hope!

It will be interesting to see how much the options packages are - maybe Pinnacle will end up making sense with a certain set of options added (FamCam etc.).

·
Registered
930 Posts
Pinnacle is def a huge upgrade from limited and I love the fact that seats are way more comfy and that the headliner is black suede , better centre console ,

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Exactly - that's why the choice may already be made. Shame there's only one seat colour, but I'm sure it'll grow on me. May not be the wisest choice with two toddlers though.

·
Registered
642 Posts
Where do we find what exterior colors are being offered for 2021?

·
Registered
19 Posts
True, but we can always hope!

It will be interesting to see how much the options packages are - maybe Pinnacle will end up making sense with a certain set of options added (FamCam etc.).
My dealer was able to get me some of the package pricing. For the Touring L, the Family Convenience Package is $2,995 and that includes the FamCam! For me, I can't see the increased cost for the Pinnacle (if I was even willing to do the caramel seats... nope, they need a black).

·
Registered
19 Posts
Interior if all black would not feel as spacious as it is .
That is true, but for many the caramel can be an off-putting color. Perhaps a medium grey/taupe kind of color? Something more neutral than almost-orange, is what I'm thinking.

·
Registered
496 Posts
Page 8:
Cold Weather Group –includes heated front seats and heated leather-wrapped steering wheel -
Only a package available on the touring??? Not on other trims???:unsure:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Page 8:
Cold Weather Group –includes heated front seats and heated leather-wrapped steering wheel -
Only a package available on the touring??? Not on other trims???:unsure:
They are standard features on all the other trims.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Am I the only one who hates the new front grill styling? The old styling was distinctive and elegant. The new design makes it look like one of those hideous Cadillac sedans. Huge step backwards...

·
Registered
642 Posts
Am I the only one who hates the new front grill styling? The old styling was distinctive and elegant. The new design makes it look like one of those hideous Cadillac sedans. Huge step backwards...
I am with you. I posted in another thread. The trend is to make it look SUV-like and I am not in favor of it one bit. It might be enough for me to look elsewhere for my next vehicle. The redesign of the Odyssey was enough to get me into my first Pacifica in 2017. This Pacifica redesign for 2021 might have me into something else.

Reactions: froglips

·
Registered
496 Posts

·
Premium Member
128 Posts
Pinnacle is def a huge upgrade from limited and I love the fact that seats are way more comfy and that the headliner is black suede , better centre console ,
I definitely like the Pinnacle and would buy it for sure, but I can not give-up full stow and go seating. Seams like a big mistake to not still provide an option to select that ability on the second row seating. I guess my next one will be the AWD limited.

·
Registered
355 Posts
I definitely like the Pinnacle and would buy it for sure, but I can not give-up full stow and go seating. Seams like a big mistake to not still provide an option to select that ability on the second row seating. I guess my next one will be the AWD limited.
the hybrid does not have stow and go.

·
Registered
355 Posts
The reason I bought a Limited in 2017 was that was the only way to get Advanced Safety Package and seat memory. I may take a look at a 21 Touring L. I don’t need a sunroof, video screens or power third row.

·
Registered
930 Posts
I guess to each their own but with the updated fascia , new led lights , pinnacle interior , available awd , rear led lighting and new lighting I think it looks more upscale . Remember that entry Pacifica or low line will utilize the 17-20 front end . All in all , good job fca ..

1 - 20 of 27 Posts