2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
What is the tire size and type for the limited hybrid And are they run flats? Looks like the s package you get less wide tires?

Considering a 2021 hybrid but concerned about fwd in the NE during snow seasons so was considering snow tire and or better all season tires than it comes with. Wonder if there is a close up picture out there that has the tires (make and model) for 2021.

·
Premium Member
128 Posts
the hybrid does not have stow and go.
I was not talking about the hybrid. The Pinnacle trim is available in both the Gas and Hybrid models

·
Super Moderator
2018 Pacifica Touring L + S
462 Posts
What is the tire size and type for the limited hybrid And are they run flats? Looks like the s package you get less wide tires?

Considering a 2021 hybrid but concerned about fwd in the NE during snow seasons so was considering snow tire and or better all season tires than it comes with. Wonder if there is a close up picture out there that has the tires (make and model) for 2021.
As your weather in the NE can be quite similar to what we see in the great white north, snow tires are always going to be a better option for winter driving. I cannot remember ever driving on all season tires on any of my vehicles. I always purchase a set of rims and snow tires to save the wear and tear on the tires and rims.

And I also have found fwd to be an advantage in most winter situations, as the weight of engine is over the drive wheels that enhances traction.

The S package in the past has given the same width of tire, but on a larger rim with a shorter sidewall.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Looks like it’s 235/60R18 regardless of the s package or not on the hybrid And they are not run flat tires (if I’m reading the options spec sheet correctly).

·
Registered
5 Posts
Found out today that the S package includes the self sealing tires on the hybrid which are presumably Michelin unless there are other brands with this tech. Otherwise it’s the exact same size as the non S version.

edit: self sealing. 😀

·
Super Moderator
2018 Pacifica Touring L + S
462 Posts
Found out today that the S package includes the self inflating tires on the hybrid which are presumably Michelin unless there are other brands with this tech. Otherwise it’s the exact same size as the non S version.
I had to look this one up. The tires are not self inflating. They are self sealing.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts