2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, everyone, I'm new to the forums. I've been lurking for a while but decided it was best to participate and I hope I can contribute down the road as well. I've scanned the forums for a while but haven't found a ton of pricing info for the Touring trim, probably because it's got the fewest features. Right now, budget is the biggest thing for me. I'm trying to replace a 2019 Honda Odyssey that's just been giving us a lot of problems. What do the experts think is a good price for a Touring trim hybrid these days? We almost pulled the trigger at the end of March but couldn't quite get there with a dealership in MD. I live in NC but the inventory around here is sparse so I've expanded my search area to include the mid-Atlantic as well. So far the best numbers I've gotten are around $34,090 OTD with $6,750 in incentives (including the $750 to finance through Chrysler). I'm also hoping I will qualify for the $250 BonusDrive deal. Anyways, thanks in advance for all your thoughts!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I guess I should also give a breakdown:

MSRP: 41,985
Discount: 4,767.38
Rebate; 6,750
Adjusted price: 30,467.62
Freight: 1,495
Doc Fee: 500
Non Tax fees: 451
Tax: 1,176.38

OTD: 34,090

·
Super Moderator
2,064 Posts
It looks like a nice discount. I'm quoted about $1000 less off from a more expensive trim, which in theory should have more wiggle room on the price. May I ask which dealer you're working with?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts