2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
I've been looking at some options as well. These 3D mats looked nice, but say not compatible with 2021 PHEV

I've seen a few recommendation for these to:

·
Registered
7 Posts
I got the Max Liner fronts and I like them Fit my 2021 perfectly. They are a hard plastic 3d tray kind of a thing. https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B06XX1W8NG/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1 They cost $81. Then I took the second row seats out and put them into storage and got a 4 x 8 Entrance mat to cover the whole rear, with 3rd row folded down. From Global Industrial website Apache Mills Brush & Clean Entrance Mat 3/8" Thick 4' x 8' Fits very well and is easily removed for cleaning. Obviously, my van is mostly for hauling stuff, not people.

·
Registered
2021 Pacifica Hybrid Limited S Appearance - Feb. 2021 build. California
56 Posts
Anyone care to double check this: 2018-2021 Chrysler Floor Mats, All-Weather, Phev 82214516AE | My Mopar Parts

That may not be the best choice just because they are MOPAR.

I'm actually kind of liking: CHRYSLER Pacifica Hybrid 2021 1st + 2nd + 3rd + Cargo Mats

for all configurations of rear set and cargo area.
I ordered the ToughPro mats you linked above, but from Amazon ($10 cheaper). They are supposed to arrive tomorrow afternoon.

I'll take some photos for you to see the fit. We both have the limited, so hopefully that will be helpful.

Reactions: ptoemmes

·
Registered
56 Posts
Edit: I'm a dummy and ordered the normal Pacifica mats, not the hybrid. Returning them and ordering the correct ones.

Also found the toughpro for about $20 cheaper than amazon here on Etsy. $139 out the door.

·
Registered
2021 Pacifica Hybrid Pinnacle - Granite Crystal Metallic
12 Posts
I have a 2021 Hybrid Pinnacle, and Mopar does not make all weather mats for it (yet). Nor can I find a 3rd party that does either. Of course the dealer I purchase my vehicle from sold me some mopar mats and shipped them to my house (not a local dealer).

·
Registered
56 Posts
Here's the updated photos for the CORRECT mats. They fit much, much better. 9/10. The front two mats do NOT fit perfectly with the limited. As you can see in the photos (5, 8, 9, 12) they need to be trimmed. Bummed about that, but not worth all the work to send back. It was quite the challenge to get the previous set back in the box!

·
Registered
2021 Pacifica Limited/S Hybrid
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Here's the updated photos for the CORRECT mats. They fit much, much better. 9/10. The front two mats do NOT fit perfectly with the limited. As you can see in the photos (5, 8, 9, 12) they need to be trimmed. Bummed about that, but not worth all the work to send back. It was quite the challenge to get the previous set back in the box!

I actually like them - a lot - especially the pattern. I would send pics of the front two mats to ToughPro - they may have only packed the wrong front mats for the limited and maybe would send you the correct ones without a return. But it looks like with/without a little trim they might tuck under the plastic moulding of the console anyway.

·
Registered
2021 Pacifica Hybrid
21 Posts
I ordered a full set of mats from ToughPro through Etsy - they quickly messaged me and asked which year/model/trim I have. When I told them I have a 2021 Hybrid Limited they let me know that they have special mats for the Limited that are currently out of stock, but they should have more stock in the next week or so and would ship them at that time. They told me that the ones they have in stock right now only fit the Touring trim. It sounds like they're aware that Limited models require a different mat and you just have to tell them you have a Limited when you place the order.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hi all, does anyone know if the pinnacle hybrid mats can be purchased separately and if they fit the limited console? I am considering getting the premium mat set for the center row between seats and back row (I only have the standard 3 piece mat right now), but I like the braid mat look from the pinnacle version.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Side question; has anybody used this MOPAR cargo liner or found an alternative? It's for putting down 3rd row and taking 2nd row seats out. $150 for a (probably cheap and thin?) sheet of vinyl sounds steep. 2017-2021 Chrysler Cargo Liner 82214535AB | Mopar Estores

I previously would use a tarp or something in my SUV for the same purpose but would inevitably get some wood chips, splinters, or saw dust that would entangle in that crappy fabric/liner material on the floor seat/backs; and never comes out. I was hoping that getting a cover that is more molded to the cargo shape would limit the aforementioned problem. But...$150 for something that could be paper thin and junky makes me worry. I haven't readily found anything similiar with some internet searching, but maybe I'm using the wrong terms.

·
Registered
2021 Pacifica Hybrid S Limited
20 Posts
Just a heads up Tough Pro just updated their website with the all-weather mats to fit the 2021 Limited models. I just ordered a set of 1st, 2nd, and 3rd row mats.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Just a heads up Tough Pro just updated their website with the all-weather mats to fit the 2021 Limited models. I just ordered a set of 1st, 2nd, and 3rd row mats.

Is the Hybrid limited and Hybrid Pinnacle the same floor mat?

·
Registered
2021 Pacifica Hybrid S Limited
20 Posts
I'm not sure, but they looked to be the same when we test drove both vehicles a couple weeks ago. You would think they would produce the same lower part of the console to reduce manufacturing costs.

·
Registered
2021 Pacifica Limited/S Hybrid
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The second row will definitely not be the same. Look at pics where the "super console" in the Pinnacle protrudes into the second row arae much furhther that the center console on the Limited.

·
Registered
15 Posts
In case anyone is wondering, I called WeatherTech today and they said June 9 for Pinnacle trim.

Is there an all weather mat for behind 2nd row seat all the way back (3rd row folded down)? WeatherTech does not make one and I have not noticed any others that are custom fit.

·
Registered
56 Posts

They just messaged me this morning on Etsy, mentioning that they are shipping out the correct front mats today. Fantastic customer service!

They did not ask for the old mats back, so I'll post them up in the classifieds to give away (if someone covers shipping - or picks up here in Orange County CA). They will fit Touring/Touring L perfectly, I'm told.

·
Registered
2021 Limited S PacHy
2 Posts
I bought the front Mopar All Weather mats for the front, but they do not fit correctly. It’s weird that it does not differentiate between OHEV or gas. I’ll try to take a picture tomorrow morning. I will probably return, and get a different set.

They did not ask for the old mats back, so I'll post them up in the classifieds to give away (if someone covers shipping - or picks up here in Orange County CA).
CostaMoses - Just sent you a PM. I can pick up in OC.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts